frankston north

i have a house for sale at 64 brunning crescent,paid 174k about 6 or 7 years ago ,is a bit over 600 sq metres and the best part has about 4.5 metres wide side access ,suitable for rear dwelling.am after about 250k and am selling to be honest because all of my tenants in this period since i have owned it have been **** and am trying now at 46 yrs of age to destress my life.Current tenant should be out in the next month and is currently paying $245 per week.will give floor boards a polish and tidy up but if doesnt sell will re-rent as is a solid good house,please let me know if interested or keep an eye out on the website for sale in the next month or 2 ,thanks Warren

I notice that you are in Sydney. Just out of interest, did you inspect the area in person when you purchased some 6 or 7 years ago?

yes i did inspect the area in person when i bought but in this 6 or 7 years every tenant has been evicted after about a year or more ,current tenant been there a bit over 2 years so a bit of a record but about to be evicted and i think this is about tenant no. 5 eviction notice to be served on.So as you know when people have to be evicted usually dont leave the place in that good of a condition so work has to be done.i remember several years ago with one tenant the gas stove was pretty well stuffed so i arranged for anew stove and licenced plumber to install but they were'nt there to let the plumber gain access even after times were arranged on three occassions so i said to the plumber can you do me a big favour and store the stove at your place until they have gone and then do the job which he did ,thank good ness....even though people in this area may have lower incomes and attitudes i have generally found there is generally in these types of areas that there is a good proportion of people that will do the right thing by you and if you strike a few bad experiences with renters eventually you will come across some good people/renters who are the norm for rentals.....alas not yet that's why i think time to sell

Back