FREE tele-seminar

In response to the many, many emails I have recieved from readers of my e-magazine are not able to attend the seminars we are running around Australia, I thought I would finish the year off with a special free of charge teleseminar.

I am trying something new - basically a big, big conference call where I will be interviewing a special guest. If it is successfully, and it looks like it will be with over 200 registrations in the first 12 hours, I will conduct these on a regular basis.

In the first one I am interviewing Tony Melvin - author of "How to Legally Reduce your tax" on how to use trusts and other tax and structure matters related to property investment

The teleseminar is on Wdnesday night 29th November and you can get details by clicking here

I would also appreciate suggestions for other "experts" or favourite people that you would like to hear interviewed. I can think of some great people on the forum that I would like to approach

Hi Michael, I was one of the first 200 to register. I live in Cairns, so tis difficult to dash off to Melb, Syd, and Bris for IP education. When I saw the teleconference...I leapt at the opportunity. So for us out "in the sticks", this type of education is often the only access we have to what the capital city folk take for granted.

I've also invited my IP-partner over for the conference...so that's two for the price of one.

Thanks so much for making this opportunity available to us.

Hi Michael, ......
I've also invited my IP-partner over for the conference...so that's two for the price of one.

Thanks so much for making this opportunity available to us.

It's a pleasure - with so many readers of my ezine not living near the capital cities, I thought I would give this technology a try.

I've booked in as well Michael, but was wondering are you going to make the audio available as well after the event?

Michael,

I just registered my interest, and saw in the instructions the following "Please don't call in using Skype or computer driven software."

I was going to do exactly that, as I use Skype for cheap international calls. In particular I will be away from home for work on that day, so using Skype may be my only option. Is there a technical reason for not wanting people to use Skype?

John.

Michael,

I just registered my interest, and saw in the instructions the following "Please don't call in using Skype or computer driven software."

I was going to do exactly that, as I use Skype for cheap international calls. In particular I will be away from home for work on that day, so using Skype may be my only option. Is there a technical reason for not wanting people to use Skype?

John.

John

I am only going by what Eagle Teleconferencing (the provider of the technology) are saying.

I have only used this technology once before and it went really well. We only had 60 people on that call- so far we have over 400 booked.

I bought a phone card - costs me just over 1 cent minute so about $1 for the phone call - I suggest you invest the dollar

Sorry to ask a silly question but I can't help myself ...

Why is a US teleconferencing facility been used when everyone is in Australia ? :confused:

Sorry to ask a silly question but I can't help myself ...

Why is a US teleconferencing facility been used when everyone is in Australia ? :confused:

There's no such thing as a silly question!

We are using teleconferencing bridge were hundreds of people can be on the line at the same time. We will have over 400 people on this call.

Using an Australian company it would cost us abut $1 per minute per person or so - and this measn you'd all have to pay.

This way it is much cheaper for us and we can wear the cost. The readership of Property Investment Update is increasing by close to 1,000 new subscribers a month. All round we've had a great year.

It nice giving something back to the community that has made me successful.

Back