Free Tele -sminar

In response to the great feedback of our last telesminar last November (434 people on line) I am going to continue with a series of FREE and probably monthly tele-seminars for property investors

In my post here before the last teleseminar I asked who else you would like us to interview and I got quite a number of responses saying "interview Michael Yardney" particulalry from forum members not able to attend the seminars we were running around Australia at the time.

So.....

On Wednesday night, February 7th, Tony Melvin, author of "How to Legally Reduce your tax" will interview me and ask me about my thoughts about the mindset required to become a super successful proeprty investor.

You can get details by clicking here - teleseminar details

I would also appreciate further suggestions for other "experts" or favourite people that you would like to hear interviewed. I can think of some great people on the forum that I would like to approach

Hi Michael,

You may want to change the time shown on the above link for Perth people.

Perth is on Daylight saving time now and as such is 2 hour behind Sydney/Melb, 1 hour behind Brisbane. Should read 6.00PM for Perth.

:)

Thanks Rixter

I have made the changes. Hoiw do you like daylight savings - it's great isn't it!

And Redwing - we will try and get these taped and up on the web site, especially oif we are going to keep doing these.

And there seems to be greta demand - over 200 people booked in in the last few days.

Change of Phone Number for Tele Seminar

Thanks for the 300+ people who booked in to this tele seminar tommorrow night.

But SORRY... the email you initially received had the wrong phone number details.

Please check your emails - I sent you the correct details today.

If you haven't booked in yet you can by clicking here.

And Redwing - we will try and get these taped and up on the web site, especially oif we are going to keep doing these.

Michael, I really enjoyed your last one, and was disappointed I would miss tonight's session (prior engagement). So having it taped and on the web site is wonderful for me. Many thanks.

Michael, I really enjoyed your last one, and was disappointed I would miss tonight's session (prior engagement). So having it taped and on the web site is wonderful for me. Many thanks.

Thanks for evryone who was part of the call.

We asked the teleconferencing service to tape it - let's see what the quality is like and I'll try and get it on our website soon.

I'll keep you informed.

Following the succes of the last call - I will be conducting another one - interviewing accoutant and best selling author Ed Chan on 21st Feb.

The topic is How to avoid the common mistakes made by property invetsors from an accountnats point of view

You can submit questions and register by clicking here...

Back