FREE tickets to Sydney Property Expo

Sydneysiders – as a keynote speaker at the Sydney Property Expo I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Sydney Property Expo which will be held at Darling Harbour on March 23rd to 25th

I will be speaking each day in the afternoon so it would be great to see you there.

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18 and you can get a few for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to www.propertyexpo.com.au
Click on Sydney and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

I look forward to seeing you there, come up and say hello!

The Property Expo starts this Friday

With the Sydney Proeprty Expo starting this Friday I took the liberty of bumping this thread up again for anyone who wanted fre tickets so here it is again....

Sydneysiders – as a keynote speaker at the Sydney Property Expo I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Sydney Property Expo which will be held at Darling Harbour on March 23rd to 25th

I will be speaking each day in the afternoon so it would be great to see you there.

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, you won't have to register at the event so it will save time and you can get a few tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to www.propertyexpo.com.au
Click on Sydney and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

I look forward to seeing you there, come up and say hello!

Back