Friend Looking for 4 bed rental house within 10 km from Perth CBD

Hi

A friend of mine is finding it hard to secure a 4 bedroom rental house. She is young and therefore does not have a rental reference or history. She has tried a number of things to get a place like offering more money, parental guarantor.

Her parents leave in a month to move back up north in the country so she needs to find something soon.

1. Has anyone got any tips to help her find something

2. Is anyone looking for a tenant? I can vouch for her. She is a good person, is very resposible, she works.

I don't know if this thread will help her but I said I'll try. I'll ask. You never know unless you ask hey. Also I leased my ip to a girl just out of home with no rental history but good references & a parental guarentor. My friend can give you a character reference.

I hope this leads to something thanks or if not some advice would be good. Perths rental vacancy rates are balanced right now so I don't understand why she is having such difficulty

Thanks!

Hi

A friend of mine is finding it hard to secure a 4 bedroom rental house. She is young and therefore does not have a rental reference or history. She has tried a number of things to get a place like offering more money, parental guarantor.
Her parents leave in a month to move back up north in the country so she needs to find something soon.
1. Has anyone got any tips to help her find something
2. Is anyone looking for a tenant? I can vouch for her. She is a good person, is very resposible, she works.
I don't know if this thread will help her but I said I'll try. I'll ask. You never know unless you ask hey. Also I leased my ip to a girl just out of home with no rental history but good references & a parental guarentor. My friend can give you a character reference.
I hope this leads to something thanks or if not some advice would be good. Perths rental vacancy rates are balanced right now so I don't understand why she is having such difficulty
Thanks!

I am sure she is a good tenant but....Why does she need a 4 bed house.....????

Is she going to sublet...?

This is my immediate question and if I did not get a great answer I would not rent to her....maybe this is the problem...???

Good luck

She wants to share with friends, and wants the space of a back yard.

Have you had issues in the past with people subletting? :confused: I just don't understand why you would bring this up.

She wants to share with friends, and wants the space of a back yard.

Have you had issues in the past with people subletting? :confused: I just don't understand why you would bring this up.

Because the LL will want the friends on the lease as well - and an application with 4 people with limited reference will ring alarm bells for a LL! An application with just 1 person applying looking for a 4 bedder raises even more concern!

pinkboy

Oh I didn't realise! Hmmmm I'll pass on the messages to her. Thanks!

Maybe her parents could buy an ip and lease it to their daughter. I'll bring this up as a suggestion. I'll bring up the rent a room gumtree option too.

Thanks for all the advice

I've got a 4 bedroom house about 6km from the city that is leased until November, and have no clue yet if they wish to re-lease or not. It may come available at that time.

If she wants me as her Landlord, then let me know !!

I've got a 4 bedroom house about 6km from the city that is leased until November, and have no clue yet if they wish to re-lease or not. It may come available at that time.

If she wants me as her Landlord, then let me know !!

You're a pushover Dazz....don't you know the system favours the tenant! :p

pinkboy

Back