Fully Furnished Apartments/Units - Perth inner city

Mtr,

Vic park is a good option, but try wembley and possibly subiaco as well. I would also aim for a two bedroom unit, mine was a one bedder but still happy with it. Well time to find my next property. :D

Mtr,

Vic park is a good option, but try wembley and possibly subiaco as well. I would also aim for a two bedroom unit, mine was a one bedder but still happy with it. Well time to find my next property. :D

Hi Fastmoney
I thought Subi would be too expensive, will check it out.

Cheers MTR

My mistake :) The one I purchased in wembley is a community laundry I know the thought is horrible but hey I don't have to live there. I haven't seen this affect the rental demand at all. Was thinking of a washer dryer in the kitchen come Reno time, but if this doesn't benefit me anyhow then why do it.

Last edited:
Hi Westminster
Looks nice, unfortunately under 50 sqm and they dont mention strata fees, I have found this means it is high.

I got lucky today, I think, I just placed an offer on a property yielding close to 10% and approximately $50K under market value, it is not a unit and I will post once it has settled.

Cheers MTR

I can't wait to hear about it! Exciting!

Hi Westminster
will know more in a couple of days, I can say it is a mortgagee sale and not in Perth, RE agent working directly with the bank.

Cheers, MTR

Back