Funny Number Plates

Here I was thinking that "NCC-1701" was some kind of excel formula so googled it and got pictures of one of the Star Wars spaceships. Not even close!

Star Trek spaceship*

No, I'm not a nerd. I googled as well because I too thought it was some sort of excel formula :eek:

sense of humor for south park fans

attachment.php

Attachments

• timmaylicenseplate.jpg
    timmaylicenseplate.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 601
Yep, I jumped on the trampoline for over an hour this arvo with the daughter! I'm a big kid too! I'm 30!

pinkboy

I'm 30 in a bit over a week :eek: Though, I'm stopping at 29 and now counting back so this birthday I will be 28! :D

Ha, nice, trampoline would be awesome! Though I do wonder sometimes if it really was childhood itself making things fun and enjoyable. I jumped on a swing set a couple of months ago after a looong time. Wasn't as much fun as I remembered it being.

My almost daily hit of immaturity is running full pelt down the hallway with socks on and then sliding the rest of the way, plus many other moments where I cop an eye roll from my other half! I have to act grown up at work so I need my release!

Have a mate whose name is abbreviated to R.E. Bell.

So he had the numberplates "REBELL"...

Until some men on motorcycles advised him that this was a bad plate to have unless he was part of a special group.

Back