Future of Banking

I got 3/4 of the way through it and had to close it down. Not due to the risk of a virus attacking my computer but from the imminent risk of me putting my foot through the monitor.

i really liked the ad - thought those technological advances made those two lives easy, everything at a touch of a button..nice phone, nice way to exercise, nice way to read the news on your kitchen bench top, but i don't think its achievable in three years..

didn't watch the link but I would hope it showed our useless banks as completely redundant and we can simply bank with any global bank using our newly adopted Amero that BC is eagerly awaiting

i really liked the ad - thought those technological advances made those two lives easy, everything at a touch of a button..nice phone, nice way to exercise, nice way to read the news on your kitchen bench top, but i don't think its achievable in three years..

which I thought were all very nice, but surely not commonwealth bank innovations. what's the bank got to take credit for ?

well i like the ideas of these technologies, i didn't specifically pointed out I like commonwealth features such as applying for a loan or any other commonwealth bank products

I got 3/4 of the way through it and had to close it down. Not due to the risk of a virus attacking my computer but from the imminent risk of me putting my foot through the monitor.
LOL
I'm with you, Perchy - bring it on!

Like CBA would EVER approve a loan that fast!!

I think it would have been better if the bank guy was caught in the loo or with his secretary! imagine pressing a button and instantly viewing the other person - no thanks!

Yeah maybe they should work on clearing cheques and inter-bank transfers first.

Thats a brilliant point... they can approve a loan faster than clear a cheque..

Although its a question I suppose of who's money (i.e. assets and liabilities) are going where... and what the bank is holding the bag on...

Last edited:
Back