Gas Fire Place

Sorry this isnt gas..its way better in efficiency of cost...

Yep I do, try this: http://www.noirot.com.au/

A mate of mine who is the absolute tightest guy I have ever met when it comes to money swears by these for quality, money saving cost and usability and warmth.

He has the top model, with timer etc...not expensive really 400-500 i think he paid...could be wrong, maybe less..

Says it costs him no more than 6 cents an hour to run and is the best heater he has ever had..

My post to you comes highly recommened from him (Mr tight ar$e)...........he said once you buy one you will never use anything else...ever!

I noted on the weekend actually they are available on Ebay and through Harvey Normans...so shop around should you choose to purchase...

Also check online I believe there are forums singing the praises of these units..

Good luck..

Anyone have any recommendations on gas fireplaces ? I am looking at Heat&Glow AT Supreme (http://www.jetmaster.com.au/page/at_supreme_insert.html )

Anyone else have any recommendations on what else is out there ?:confused:

I have a Canon Gas log heater in my lounge room that warms my whole house. It looks really nice and has a remote control thermostat unit that is programable. It has 2 layers of glass so you can touch the glass on the front briefly and not burn yourself. Some others you have to put a metal grate on it which ruins the look in my opinion.

I bought it from the Origin Energy shop I think it cost about 4k including instalation. I could have got ducted for this but I like the focal point of a fire place. It just gives a much nicer ambiance to the house and its cheaper to run then my old heater

Canon Canterbury

We also have the Cannon Canterbury, but the free standing unit, and cannot fault it one little bit. The unit heats our house very effectively and as already mentioned the glass doesn't get hot. Infact I leave our photo frames sitting on top of the heater all year round and haven't had a heat problem.

Cheers
Buddybee

Back