gayness II

Refer to my "late addition"!!

Why don't we go for broke and look at gay asian doctors/lawyers who can make a quiche and are Master Chefs and Dancing with the Stars contestants in their spare time!!

Puleez.....:rolleyes:

P.S. Gentrification is about wealth not about personal life partner choices. Even as a straight person, the notion that gays could change the demographics simply because of their sexual orientation is even too ridiculous for me to digest!! There are MANY rich gays and there are equally as many POOR ones, but then I guess it's all in the colour and quality of the cravat or doc martins they sport!!!

Mayfair - i agree. i don't think gay/lesbian people are necessarily more effluent. but the generalised lack of children could suggest they are. i could be wrong and the 'pink dollar' concept could be right.

if you can pick a burb that is about to turn into a ghetto (i don't use that in a negative way) of 'gay asian doctors/lawyers who can make a quiche and are Master Chefs and Dancing with the Stars', then wouldn't that be a good area to buy in?

i would buy myself a new cravat it i only understood what it did.

As someone pointed out to you last night (Sunfish I believe) did you have a problem reading what I said???

It's my opinion JC, and the notion is too "ridiculous" even for me to digest.

There is no ridicule of the OP, so you can sit down now before you hurt yourself.

Perhaps you & sunfish have problems understanding what I'm trying to say ?

In this thread you misunderstood me & tin the post your'e talking about Sunfish misunderstood me

your notion must be right. cause it's like yours and stuff

Mayfair - i agree. i don't think gay/lesbian people are necessarily more effluent. but the generalised lack of children could suggest they are. i could be wrong and the 'pink dollar' concept could be right.

if you can pick a burb that is about to turn into a ghetto (i don't use that in a negative way) of 'gay asian doctors/lawyers who can make a quiche and are Master Chefs and Dancing with the Stars', then wouldn't that be a good area to buy in?

i would buy myself a new cravat it i only understood what it did.
But there are many gay and lesbian couples who have children, I myself am related to two lesbian couples; one with children one without. What of girlfriends living together, how do you know they are an "item" or simply house sharing.

All I'm saying is, it is difficult to pick them UNLESS you go by their choices of clothing or behaviours for instance.

Cravat....a necktie worn by very classy types.
However some more brightly coloured ones are worn by gay (distinguished) gentlemen. :)

But there are many gay and lesbian couples who have children, I myself am related to two lesbian couples; one with children one without. What of girlfriends living together, how do you know they are an "item" or simply house sharing.

All I'm saying is, it is difficult to pick them UNLESS you go by their choices of clothing or behaviours for instance.

However some more brightly coloured ones are worn by gay (distinguished) gentlemen. :)

Exactly.. Monopoly SAID IT

What more do you want as proof ? :D

Perhaps you & sunfish have problems understanding what I'm trying to say ?

In this thread you misunderstood me & tin the post your'e talking about Sunfish misunderstood me

your notion must be right. cause it's like yours and stuff

Thread "Trolls"
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70900&page=8 (#107)

I know I'm right (on this point at least); thanks for affirming it, even with your sarcastic twist at the tail of it, I'll forgive you. :)

Thread "Trolls"
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70900&page=8 (#107)

I know I'm right (on this point at least); thanks for affirming it, even with your sarcastic twist at the tail of it, I'll forgive you. :)

LMAO
See I'm not so certain that I'm that much smarte dthan eveyrone (which I would have to be to be right all the time and eveyrone else wrong)

Obviously you are better than I am - good for you

I try to suggest that maybe there's a different view, but I'm could be worng so it makes sense to do this

I see now, you dont have to, cause you KNOW you're never wrong, so you can tell peopel their suggesiton / question is "too ridiculousto digest " etc etc

Do you really think mthe concentration of where guys live is that high and restircited that it woudl maek a difference ?

Are you sure that the majority dont ljsut live scattered aroudn town livke evyrone else ?

Lets say, some young single people for example love the innercity so thaey can go shopping for coffees, clubbing and out to dinner and live wehre the action is ... but there's just as many of them dozen's of km's out of the CBD (?)

the majority of gay folk live where they can afford. i have friends from the 'best' burbs to the 'worst'. yes, we live all over the place. but there are higher concentration of gay burbs. newfarm, darlinghurst, pharahn etc.

pick those future burbs and you might reap the rewards. personally i don't think they are easy to id, IF they exist at all.

LMAO
See I'm not so certain that I'm that much smarte dthan eveyrone (which I would have to be to be right all the time and eveyrone else wrong)

Obviously you are better than I am - good for you

I try to suggest that maybe there's a different view, but I'm could be worng so it makes sense to do this

I see now, you dont have to, cause you KNOW you're never wrong, so you can tell peopel their suggesiton / question is "too ridiculousto digest " etc etc
Still having trouble reading or is that comprehending what I said, I was referring to YOU being corrected by someone else in the Troll thread.

I'm not right about everything, I wish I were but alas....:(

pick those future burbs and you might reap the rewards. personally i don't think they are easy to id, IF they exist at all.
That's right, HOW does one pick the areas that gay and lesbians will choose to live in?? Not simple. And IMO probably because of this, won't make much of a difference, but if it did, it would be AFTER they have all moved into the area/s. In short, future forecasting of this is just not possible, well I don't believe so.

Very hard to do that,but i did hear something from a SalesLady on the G-C
that if this Gentleman was to buy in a small island street on the Coast it would push up the value in that small gated area..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDpRMQA3YGA&feature=fvwrel

there are some who have kids, but they are in the minority.

choice of clothing and behaviours is extremely hard to pick up. if you are gay you can pick another gay pretty quickly, we call it gaydar.

there are some who have kids, but they are in the minority.

choice of clothing and behaviours is extremely hard to pick up. if you are gay you can pick another gay pretty quickly, we call it gaydar.
Really?? There really is such a thing?? I thought that the "gaydar" was just a gag term used in citcoms like Will & Grace (which is where I first heard it).

Really?? There really is such a thing?? I thought that the "gaydar" was just a gag term used in citcoms like Will & Grace (which is where I first heard it).

if you met me in a property settlement you would not think i a was gay. other gays would id me as gay straight away.

if you met me in a property settlement you would not think i a was gay. other gays would id me as gay straight away.
Sorry I had to re-read your last sentence. I was beginning to think some gay's gaydar was on the blink!! :p Anyway, thanks I must ask my relies about their gaydar and if they use it, or more importantly if theirs works!! :D

. IF lgbt people are more effluent then finding a burb that is the next 'northcote' might lead to good capital gains.

I think some people would be offended by being labelled effluent!!!

and probably if they are effluent, it might be best to steer clear of those suburbs:D

I think some people would be offended by being labelled effluent!!!

and probably if they are effluent, it might be best to steer clear of those suburbs:D

"OOh it's not fair ! I wanna be effluent mum !"

"You are effluent dear, you are "

(Kath & Kim)

Sorry I had to re-read your last sentence. I was beginning to think some gay's gaydar was on the blink!! :p Anyway, thanks I must ask my relies about their gaydar and if they use it, or more importantly if theirs works!! :D

It works. I have a lot of gay male friends who can spot other gay men from across the room and they meet up in the middle and chat. Incredible skill.

Back