Gen X Lifestyle Solutions Pty Limited

Other alternatives

Hi All,

There are other strategies that do not require any additional funds but pay off the home sooner. Look at a strategy called "Debt Recycling" which makes your home loan tax deductible over time. We have a bit of a different spin on the standard strategy and it does not cost $35k. You of course can do it yourself but does need a bit of work. There is no guarantee of the returns but historically it will take a 30 year mortgage down to 23 years with no additional capital repayments. Of course if you can afford additional payments then this will reduce the repayment time additionally. There is no stamp duty or the like on the asset purchases and you can sell part of the portfolio at any time without penalty.

Our business does a couple of the strategies a month and we do not charge to go through the strategy and assess if the strategy is right for you. Most of our several thousand clients would not find this strategy acceptable as there are risks if the strategy is not followed for 5-7 years.

If anyone want's to discuss this or comment I am most happy to discuss and show anyone how it works and give specific projections if someone wants to give me a scenario.

Regards

Greg

GenX Lifestyle - Success??

Hi have just attended their office in Brighton Le Sands. They told me 11 - 13% growth was their target.

I am going back for a second visit in 3 weeks where they divulge more about themselves. I would like to know if they are genuine or a scam - or whether I really need to pay them $35,000 for something I may be able to do myself. Joanne

Hi,
I am considering visiting them, but am a bit unsure as to whether they are genuine or not. I read my email generated report and it did not really explain anything about the process they take to help reduce your mortgage.
I am enquring if you went back and if the program has worked for you or if you feel that it has set you back?
Also, what licencesing do they have with regards to handing out financial advise (ie, financial planner licence, mortgage broker licence? etc).
Regards,
Nat

I don’t know the details but if something is too good to be true…. it usually is.

If I or you could get 30% return on a strategy why would I bother to chase someone for $149 for a talk? Ask yourself that? I have a successful business and regularly , politely, decline less profitable clients because my time is limited. I could take $100 and turn it into $130k in even 12 months I would not even need the business.

What it appears they are doing it taking all the Gen X lifestyle choices like credit cards at 20%, high GE financed LCD at 27%, etc. and packaging them into a LOC called , this time, Debt Recycling. If you have a house, with equity, any bank will consolidate debt onto it @ 6.5%. When you calculate interest saving then bingo, 30% return!

As for big % here and there, it reminds me of when I to a seminar where the speaker was non-other than Jan Somers herself! Our illustrious benefactor for this site.

Jan talked sensible property stuff and yes, a developer was there to ply his latest project but what stuck most was her promise at the end of the night to divulge "a strategy that will give you instant 17% return on your investment". At the end she said with tongue firmly planted in check the strategy, pay off your credit card!:D No scam , simply logic.

Last boom these guys where around and they are back this time. Read on SS, read books, and get experience and you have more than they will ever teach.

Regards Peter 14.7

I just received something 99% similar in the post box today, but it was from "OzHome Morgage Solutions Pty Ltd". Same title - "Discover How to Own Your Home Outright in 10 to 12 Years... at the Equivalent Interest Rate of 2.99%"

It would help if they could spell mortgage properly.

It continues: "The letter the banks won't want you to read".

Why not? This strategy involves you starting with -40k equity, then going to a bank for a loan for another property. Banks love lending money.

For all those hitting Google and then reaching for this thread - Hi! Don't sign up to this forum and ask "Should I do it?" and then bugger off. READ the entire thread from start to finish and then decide if parting with $40k as an idiots, I mean, finders fee is what you want to do. :)

FYI

Gen X Solution was given an entire column in a national paper finance section a few weeks back, saying, literally DON"T DO IT!

For a national paper to be so blunt ends any arguement re value as they would sue the paper if anything it wrote was not true.

Peter 14.7

Back