Getting paid to participate in surveys

You're grumpy though.

If telling the truth, daring to be critical of the Feminine Imperative, rejecting fem-centric views and opinions and providing mountains of evidence to back up what I believe makes me grumpy, then I will proudly wear the grumpy label!

Afterall, I've been called far worse than that, lol.

i used to take part in surveys organised by qandaresearch.com.au

it's usually fun and the pay is not bad.

they normally have afternoon/weekend sessions, as well as during the day.
haven't done one in a while though

Well it was a tough day, cheese and crackers, chips, tim tams does it get any better..... where's my wine... oops its a survey, keep straight.
Anyway, got my $80, had some fun, met new people, totally recommend this.
MTR:)

MTR, so I had a look at market research places and there's like... a couple hundred of them. So your advice would be to contact all of them and get on their lists?

Or should I focus on the ones in Melbourne? Do they offer online surveys too?

I've done a few of them, but in all honesty there's very few of them offered close enough to home to make it worthwhile. Hubby works in the city & he's done a few.

A few years ago there was one that gave you a bag of groceries and a small gift card (about $30, I think) for attending. I wouldn't normally be bothered, but they were just up the street, about a five min drive, so I did a few of them, but they must have got all their Western Sydney data now, & I haven't heard of them since.

MTR, so I had a look at market research places and there's like... a couple hundred of them. So your advice would be to contact all of them and get on their lists?

Or should I focus on the ones in Melbourne? Do they offer online surveys too?

I would personally just focus on Melb if that suits. Good luck:)

I did an online one recently on radio stations. $70 for about 2 hours without having to leave the house. Both my wife and I signed up.

We both agreed that it wasn't a very pleasant experience. The bulk of the survey was listening to a 5 sec clip of a song and rating it 1-100. Listening to close to 1000 song clips can start to mess with you mind.

BR

Back