Glass Tinting - Perth

Hi All
Can anyone help, am looking at getting glass tinted, its in our alfresco area, part of the roof is glass, its a nice feature, however in summer its terrible.... heat and glare. Not sure how dark I should go as I do not want it to look tacky.

Anyone used or know of anyone in Perth who is good and wont break the bank.

Thanks
MTR

I've got a friend who is an expert at shopping around to get the best quality work or products for the best price.

If I ever need to buy something that he's already bought, I just ask him who he went with and do the same.

He used www.aussiewindowtinting.com.au last year for his PPOR and loves the quality of work and price.

EDIT: $330 for two large front windows, (Nightech 15, apparently). I'm having an SMS conversation with him right now...

I've got a friend who is an expert at shopping around to get the best quality work or products for the best price.

If I ever need to buy something that he's already bought, I just ask him who he went with and do the same.

He used www.aussiewindowtinting.com.au last year for his PPOR and loves the quality of work and price.

EDIT: $330 for two large front windows, (Nightech 15, apparently). I'm having an SMS conversation with him right now...

That's very strange, I just got off the phone with this company, they are coming over today to quote. thanks.:)

my concern is the darkness in winter, you may be better with a tracked roller blind?

Yes, I understand but I don't think its an issue, plenty of light, north facing and also this area is basically a combination of French doors and full length windows.

In summer our electricity bill averages $800 every 2 months, I am sure I can reduce this if we do the tinting.

Just got him to quote $880, he said he needs 2 people for this job, as its roof height and lots of glass panels.

Back