Good Coffee in Ropes Crossing

Sounds great, hang on, I am on my way mate, would you order me a plate of pancakes and lemon, and skinny latte, on the stronger side of normal please...so see you in 12 hours?:D

I wish...

Sounds absolutely beautiful..

More importantly, what are you doing there? :D

And can you check on the gardens at my IP whilst in the area, are the tenants looking after the place ;)

Know the area well. Some cheap properties in Ropes, and its nice and "exclusive" - except you may get the riff raff from surrounding areas passing through for some "shopping".

I think there was to be a motorway pass near Ropes but it never went ahead. Would have been good for property prices in the area if it did.

R u talking about an entrance to the M4? It's still going ahead but with lots of land still to be developed near that spot I think it's a little while off yet.

beachgurl,

I think that the M7 was suppose to run through the back of wilmot. If you look at an old street directory you can see the proposed motorway.

I heard Penrith council didnt want it and blocked it. Now there is suppose to be some kind of ring road near there I think.

Would have been great if the M7 did follow its original path, great for IP owners!

Back