Good news on valuation

Just got a valuation back today for $400K on Darlinghurst unit bought 2 years ago for $297K. Pretty good growth in a flat market and not a bad return - have just got a tenant in for $460 per week.

Who said Sydney's market was flat :p It's a good feeling having your choice being vindicated in such a way. Good rental return as well.

Are you planning to use the equity to purchase again?

This was also with zero renovations so pretty happy with it. Am planning to refinance and buy again soon.

T&T, yeh but you will be crying when the market falls and its only worth $150k. JK's :p

i have been doing research on sydney inner city units and sales prices, and they sure have moved over last 3 yrs. Good to see that some of the market has moved. fingers cross for west and centeral coast now.

Just got a valuation back today for $400K on Darlinghurst unit bought 2 years ago for $297K. Pretty good growth in a flat market and not a bad return - have just got a tenant in for $460 per week.

Congratulations T&T. That is sensational! :D

Did you buy the unit very cheaply at the time, or has the market moved significantly in this area?

Regards Jason.

Good one T&T!:)

Regards JO
Well done!! I've just had a house in Brisbane valued as well and am also happy. ANZ valued it at 410K while 2 months later NAB valued it at 450K. Can't understand why it varies so much.

Valuers are not as conservative as I thought they would be.

Back