Good opp in Hamilton Brusbane

Nothing wrong with the street i own property in Stevenson Street.

Wont be flood prone there but you wont be able to sub-divide on 405 Sq m.

Cheers

Hamilton is a good suburb. I have a soft spot for it, good infrastructure, you have city cat near by, train and buses. Port side wharf has the cafes and restaurants. There is also the Hamilton redevelopment happening, which should bring more life to the area.

You can't sub divide 405sqm in BCC. You will also need to spend 100-150k renovating the place. You may get better return tearing it down and rebuilding provided it is not in a DCP zone.

Hi guys,

This might be a good purchase. Its up for sale for 579

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-hamilton-118779359

3 bed house in Hamilton Brisbane. House is quite big and purchaser might be able to add another bedroom.

I'm not sure about the street or any flood issues but the price for the area seems quite good and it might be a good structural reno opportunity. The block size is 405 sqm, sub dividable?

No floods down that end of Hamilton,but the problem is all the "MULTI" unit high end towers on the riverfront that are being built,or already built, just a short walk from that house,the high end of Hamilton is up the other end that area is vastly different in every way back from racecourse rd up too the breakfast creek hotel,imho..

Back