Good painter in Melb

Hi all,

We just used a painter on the new PPOR. He was very good, reasonably priced and a nice guy to boot. PM me if you want his details

Hi everyone

Just had my IP in Box Hill painted late last year by Camberwell Painting. Found their team to be quite good to deal with. They did quite a good job and their pricing was quite competitive, but they may not be the cheapest although you get what you pay for. They are Dulux Accredited and a member of the Master Painters Association. Speak to Jamie Baker 0409 851 172 and tell him that Ken from Box Hill referred you. BTW I don't have any financial interest in the company.

Just had my IP in Box Hill painted late last year by Camberwell Painting. Found their team to be quite good to deal with. They did quite a good job and their pricing was quite competitive, but they may not be the cheapest although you get what you pay for.

Were they as good as this guy? :D He painted people too.

The Y-man

vincent-van-gogh-thatched-houses-in-cordville.jpg

Were they as good as this guy? :D He painted people too.

The Y-man

vincent-van-gogh-thatched-houses-in-cordville.jpg

What a terrible painting. It looks like the painter is merely making impressions and is incapable of producing a properly composed and finished painting.

If someone wants a good house painter, I found a great one on Airtasker. Send me a message if you want their details.

Back