Good PM in Balmoral / Bulimba / Hawthorne area

Hi - any recommendations for a 'good' or fantastic PM in Balmoral / Bulimba area. We had one for a couple of years who was really good however she went on maternity leave around Dec 10 and now we have been pushed around within the office to about 4 different PM's and they are all pretty average. No-one seems to take property management seriously anymore!! We are not big investors however they have 2 of our properties so thought that may have been enough of a carrot for them to try and keep us happy.

I won't name who we are currently with however if anyone has some thoughts I would be glad for a recommendation.

Cheers:)

I can recommend Harringtons and Remax Coorparoo, having used both to find us a tenant that we have then taken over and self-managed.

If you want a proactive hard working PM contact Russell Peter - Pure Rentals - one low flat fee that includes everything; he is looking after our brand new Bulimba apartment; he believes one PM must not be overloaded with a case load of more than 100 properties to ensure quality monitoring and support - call 0406743965; he is keen to build up his new business and a committed hard working PM

Back