Good PM in south Brisbane wanted - property in Durack

Hello all,

Just signed a contract for a house in Durack, very close to INALA, good PM recommends or bad PM to avoid are needed.

Thanks in advance.

Aulyna

Hi i use the professionals at jindalee (now harcourts).
they have been good and easy to deal with.
Have always attended to any issues promptly.

cheers

We self-manage but I was very impressed by Rental Express when I went to an information evening several months ago.

Wylie

cheers

Thanks for your message, CairnsAgent.
I've never used PM before as this is my first IP. Compare to other agents, how's the manage fees they charge?

Regards,

Aulyna

Thanks for your message, CairnsAgent, and wylie.

I've never used PM before as this is my first IP.

cheers

Compare to other agents, how's the manage fees they charge?

We self-manage but I was very impressed by Rental Express when I went to an information evening several months ago.

Wylie

What's impresssed you, may I ask?

Regards,

Aulyna

What impressed me was that they knew lots of things like working the lease to finish at a better time of year for getting optimal rent, ie. avoiding the Christmas holiday period and middle of winter.

I cannot remember too much, but little things that we already knew and have picked up from experience after self managing for over 20 years, and which other agencies maybe don't do (but don't know - although plenty of horror stories of agents on Somersoft).

Another thing they said is that most people will not object to a small rise each six months, but will object to a bigger rise less often.

This is one of the things I don't like about self-managing, because we don't have that third party to do the "dirty work" - though we do put our business hats on and do it.

We have also heard many stories from tenants about bad agents, and I know that is why many people avoid agents and rent direct from the owner.

I just was impressed by their figures and professionalism and they seemed dedicated to building a solid business. If I ever decided to stop managing our IPs, I would try them first.

I have no connection to them, but was just impressed.

Wylie

Back