GOOD Property manager in Tapping, Perth

I'm looking for a good property manager in Tapping (or surrounding suburbs) for a friend (landlord). I want recomendations of PM's that do a good job, are on the ball with the law and act in favour of the landlord over the tenant within the bounds of the law. They need to make payments at appropriate time and resolve issues swiftly as they arise.

The current property manager is a joke - they act more for the tenant than for the landlord. They have done numerous things that have now caused the landlord a loss of rental income now..

Currently they still have the tenants cleaning the property and the lease was up on 2 weeks ago. IMO the tenant should be paying a lease for time they are in there as they are denying the owners access to property to lease, so far owners have missed 1K in rent due to the agent and tenant #*%king around. If they don't want to extend the lease then they need to forfeit a sum of money so that the landlord can make reparations.

Please let me know ASAP so I can relay to the landlord - they are in need of someone good that will work well for them. They need to rent the place ASAP so time is money.

Ta keg75

how do you find them - good, bad ugly?

I need to find someone who brings their A game when it comes to dealing with tenants.

keg75

Adam is Burbs on this forum. I don't have any recommendations for Perth PM's. I'm still scrubbing, fixing, painting, replacing damaged and stolen items from the mess the last two agents I used left me with. :(

Back