Good property managers for Southport and West Brisbane

Hi Everyone!

Hope you might be able to help. I have an investment property in Southport and also one in the centenary suburbs of Brisbane. Looking for good property managers.. had a few dodgy ones in both ends, and in the last year I was successfully self managing. Now the tenants might be moving out, and I hope for a better experience with the agents.. if anyone knows a reliable, honest, and professional acting agent, please send him my way.. :)

Cheers
Guyguy

Please call Russell Peters from purerentals.net.au, he is looking after our investment unit and doing a great job.

Love to have a look at your place in Centenary, we also look after quite a few properties for somersoft investors as well for many years. If you like I can PM you some details...:)

Please call Russell Peters from purerentals.net.au, he is looking after our investment unit and doing a great job.

I would also recommend Russell from purerentals. He was able to find a suitable tenant within one week of the property settling and appears to be an honest guy to deal with.

Initially I was concerned that his offices were located a bit far from Underwood where the property was located, but this was not an issue at all and he was able to get over 15 groups of people through on the first open inspection.

I would also recommend Russell from purerentals. He was able to find a suitable tenant within one week of the property settling and appears to be an honest guy to deal with.

Initially I was concerned that his offices were located a bit far from Underwood where the property was located, but this was not an issue at all and he was able to get over 15 groups of people through on the first open inspection.

Thanks Raja and HSH happy to help.

Back