good property podcasts?

Hi guys

I am currently listening to "Real Estate Talk" and "Everyday Property Investing" podcast, found them quite useful.

do you guys listen to other pod casts?

Its US focused, but for real estate podcasts, you cant beat BiggerPockets. Some pretty inspirational stories on there and over 100 episodes to choose from.

If you search "sky business" it should appear as the 1st option. Once you subscribe it will download all the episodes. The property episode is Monday.

I wonder if there are also some regular youtube channels that are worthwhile? does anyone know any?

I've watched:

Empower wealth
Core logic
Westpac economic update

This American Life for.....random stuff.

Hi Jamie, I haven't listened to This American Life, but Alex Blumberg, who worked on the podcast, has created another one called StartUp, which is fantastic. Have you listened to Serial? Apparently it's supposed to be pretty good.

I use this site for finding new podcasts to listen to: podbay.fm. It's pretty handy for accessing podcasts in one place. A search for property investing came up with the following: http://podbay.fm/search/index.php?term=property+investing

I've listened to Million dollar Agent previously but have noticed a new podcast called The Property Couch.

Not sure how to share the link via itunes..

Back