Goodbye Everyone

It's my birthday today and the end of the world is coming in a few hours (for Aussies).

Just wanted to say it has been nice to have known you all and I hope you are able to face the day calmly.

Be good and goodb..........:eek:

Phew, i thought you were leaving the forum and we would miss your valuable contributions. Just the end of the world, no worries

Happy Birthday Rocky. :)

Seeing as you've consciously announced such an ending, see you on the other side sometime...........other side of the border that is :p :D

Thanks mate. Yes I do hope to reach the milestone of the big 50 next year. Maybe I can be wise if this eventuates.

Give your good wife, mother and daughter a big hug today just in case armageddon is upon us!

See ya on the flip side Rockstar. Make sure your bday totally rocks this world though as it is your last one after all!

It is still 20 Dec in canada...guess we need to wait until every country turns to the 21st.

Happy Birthday ...hope it's a blast :)

That's just it...they give a date but not timezone specif_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________/\_______________________________________________________________________________/\____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________/\_______________________________________________________________________________/\____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe the mind is the first to go...cause I read a single thing you said here....

Maybe the mind is the first to go...cause I can't read a single thing you said here....
and I can't delete the above post either...

So the world didnt end... I was lying on the lounge ready for the end of days, and woke up 10 mins ago with two cats curled up on me sleeping. Easy life for some I guess

Back