Goodbye SS members

Bonehead's click,girls shop...

My dog is watching bad boys...He's frothing/growling lol

Last edited:
Hey Spades! Don't go! I'll miss you! :(
I enjoy reading your contributions, they present a refreshing point of view and always give me something to think about.

I Suspect some people find his abruptness difficult to deal with on the forum.
Majority of his posts are late night ones, I suspect with Alcohol involved.
This combination of free speech and alcohol will always end badly.
Its a pity as he has so much to contribute.
If anyone knows him personally can they get in touch and see if he is alright?

I doubt it was about that small spat with SC, especially as he got quite a bit of back up from later posters.

Probably still sleeping it off.

Spades?

All you can do on a forum is give your opinion, from your perspective and knowledge

It would be boring if we all agreed on everything, all the time

My decision to quit this forum came by multiple strikes by newbs quick to hit the report post button and others with an axe to grind and or agenda.

So i'll quit before i'm banned,rather have my say either way on other forums that doesn't have a singular agenda.

SS has a hidden agenda imo at present ie:spruik,talk it up and have a link in there sig.Members target the gravy train for newbs for biz,plain and simple..That said though,i have found some to be humble and legit.

Anyhow if you have a different opinion you are on the speed dial.Singular thought process at it's best.

No wonder alot of long term members don't post or are banned because they have a different perspective.

I have thick skin but won't be told after numerous strikes that i'm trolling,insulting and offensive when the other poster pokes,even after your giving the poster a bloody kudos on there effort!Do they get a strike or banned?Nah because it's the agenda!Rock on,keep on being a sheep!

I've requested to a mod to have all my posts deleted,i know there cached but all the same i want them deleted...In due course if not done i'll do myself.

Peace out Spades.

9e17b1c5dde909a6398eb5d142fae2a4.jpg

My decision to quit this forum came by multiple strikes by newbs quick to hit the report post button....
I don't always play nice. So I wonder if I have any strikes or reports. How do you find out if you have any strikes or if anyone has reported you??

SS has a hidden agenda imo at present ie:spruik,talk it up and have a link in there sig.Members target the gravy train for newbs for biz,plain and simple..That said though,i have found some to be humble and legit.
It is a property forum after all. Most people here would like the properties do well and also look at the positives.
Never ever anyone from this forum tried to sell anything to me. I never noticed anyone misleading either. Most people I met in person are genuine people who are trying to get out of the rat race.

I don't always play nice. So I wonder if I have any strikes or reports. How do you find out if you have any strikes or if anyone has reported you??

I'll only reply to this part,via email...anyhow i got to get to work...I wish you best devank:)

Everyone comes here with their own opinions and agendas .

Some are hidden , some are not .

Some members have turned an interest into a career in property by turning into brokers or bypuyers agents . My experience is the the long term members who have turned their interest into a business are amongst the most ethical members around here . Peter T , Andrew A & Jacques are ones to spring to mind .

This community is a a reflection of the wider community but my experience is that it is a much milder and more moderate version of what waits out on the Internet for the unwary newbie property investors .

To the best of my knowledge there are no major property spruikers active in the forum at this stage . There have been in the past and several high profile " property experts " have cut their teeth on this forum including Michael Yardney , Rick Ottens and " he who must not be names " .

Myself and several other members where involved with at times heated debates with followers of " he who must not be named " . Due to the somewhat hostile questioning he was subject to ( and partially the desire to be involved with a payed forum) he left .

I have never met the Somers but I have the utmost respect for them for providing a quality forum for debate about property investing and for sim for the thankless task he has of adjudicating the some times major and sometimes petty squabbles that go on here

If your reason for leaving is that you think there is a hidden agenda , well , your wrong . There is no hidden agenda .

The agenda is education and debate about property investing .

If that's not your agenda , then maybe you're right in leaving .

I do note that most people who leave , just stop posting . Gee Cee Cee , the wife , Michael Croft . Ross V , Les , Bill L , Ani . I do wonder what happened to some of them .

Cliff

SS has a hidden agenda imo at present ie:spruik,talk it up and have a link in there sig.Members target the gravy train for newbs for biz,plain and simple..
I think this is inaccurate.

There are those here who do use SS as a chance to pedal their wares as well of course, but overall - not a hidden agenda.

Back