Goods & Services that Have Risen in Price Due to The Carbon Tax

...."not many" being the operative word David.

The Age's infinitessimally small little poll of less than 4,000 Melbournian on-line clickers after 6 weeks of introduction of the Tax is not representative and cannot be relied upon.....they even say as much right there on the graph.

Give it 52 weeks or so to filter through, and let's poll 14 million adults right across the country and see what they think.

I think you might find the numbers might be reversed, although I cannot definitely say.

Let's have an election, and find out for real, instead of these pathetic little newspaper polls.

Meanwhile... while everyone was arguing on Somersoft, not many were caring about it in the outside world.

Wasn't this suppose to destroy our economy or something?

Has the Carbon Tax decreased the average temperature of the globe yet?

Early days yet!

Meanwhile... while everyone was arguing on Somersoft, not many were caring about it in the outside world.

I dont know anyone who does not have and opinon on the Carbon tax be it for or against so I dispute the "not many" call.

the CT is another nail in the coffin of industry in our Country because it is anti industry in Australia and pro industry in every country ( read China) without a Carbon Tax.

How does that help the environment? The goal of the tax.

Regards Peter 14.7

It's like a slow moving Cruise-liner ship, heading towards the shore...it will eventually get there and do substantial damage.

Damage in the form of increased costs in various areas, and ultimately more jobs.

Trading on Thin Air

Worthwhile watching

Trading on Thin Air explains the methods used by the financial oligarchy in the past to extract the wealth of the nation and shows how the same strategy is being used today to subvert a movement for conservation and sustainability and harness it in order to create the next big bubble.

Video on Youtube HERE!

Billions and billions of dollars will be spent for many years and for what?

It's a scam and unfortunately, like it or not, we are all victims.

Billions and billions of dollars will be spent for many years and for what?

It's a scam and unfortunately, like it or not, we are all victims.

And we're the only one's that ran with it in such a big way :rolleyes:.

Seriously all we've done is taught every other country that introducing a CT is NOT a great idea :rolleyes:.

Anyway, the UN is now moving from global warming, to global warming and the enjoyment of human rights (just not those of persons in developed countries) because plan A didn't work.

Agree, if they were more upfront in stating they wanted more aid, and took less of a wacky "Green" approach they'd have a lot more credibility, and support - the same applies to the Labor party.

Their covert actions make you wonder about their true aims - just as you wonder with the Greens.

Yes, its becoming a world wide scam. :rolleyes:

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/c...on-flannery-20120821-24jnq.html#ixzz24BI6x7BC

The Climate Commission today released a report, which suggests that by next year 33 countries and 18 sub-national jurisdictions will have a carbon price in place.
"These schemes could be expected to cover around 850 million people, around 30 per cent of the global economy and around 20 per cent of global emissions," the report, The Critical Decade: International Action on Climate Change, states.

Dont you guys have anything better than conspiracy theories?

And heres an interesting one. Liberal hypocrisy re the NBN.

Turnbull buys shares in French company that does fibre to the house but he opposes it in Australia. As do the Noalition.

(That's almost as bad as Liberal MP's buying shares in coal companies earlier this year when they were saying the CT will destroy the industry. Dead set joke that party.)

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/govern...re-to-the-home--in-france-20120821-24kpe.html

OK, here's one more:

‎" One of the UK’s foremost telecommunications experts, a former chief technology officer of British telco BT, has publicly stated that fibre to the node-style broadband is “one of the biggest mistakes humanity has made”, imposing huge bandwidth and unreliability problems on those who implement it, as the Coalition may do in Australia.

The UK Parliament is currently holding an inquiry into ‘superfast’ broadband, as the nation struggles with many of the same issues which the Australian political system has in Australia over the development of the National Broadband Network initiative in this country. "
Thanks Brendan Lloyd.

http://delimiter.com.au/2012/04/30/fttn-a-huge-mistake-says-ex-bt-cto/

The Climate Commission today released a report, which suggests that by next year 33 countries and 18 sub-national jurisdictions will have a carbon price in place.
It's already been flogged to death that the change in the Earth's temp from the implementation of a CT will be - at best - 1/4000th of a degree. That's 3 zeros.

Just because a few other Countries jump on doesn't mean zip that anything will change in the world's temps due to a CT - which is the purpose of the tax..talk about a scam.

Other Countries aren't silly; they'll see this as an opportunity to extract more revenue for other spending projects, and jump on.

"Hey; we have to save the planet; look what Aus is doing - new tax everyone. Your grandkids will thank you."

As long as the CT is used to supply more infrastructure etc, I don't have a prob with it really; just don't like being deemed as an idiot, and don't like to see Gubbmints that won't admit when they were wrong, and she lied about it as well.

But you can't blame just your girlfriend; they all lie to save their jobs.

The temp will not change; they know it and won't admit it.

Your girlfriend won't even answer the question on how much the temp will be lowered; all she ever responds with is "The volume of Carbon Emissions will be reduced by XYZ tonnes per year". So what?

Flogged to death by who? Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt et al....... Alan Jones was pulled up by the radio broadcasting standards board for spouting the same rubbish and had to correct it on air.

And maybe she doesnt know exactly how much the temp will be reduced. Big deal.

But i do know there was a story last week about tropical fish found off Tasmania. Now, that's a first.

And i know the Liberals and their supporters always think of them self first. What's going to affect my wallet short term? Anything that betters this country, like infrastructure, better health and education, lowering pollution is instantly criticised because they think it will affect them financially.

The point is it wont. How do any of these things affect you financially? Have you suffered since the introduction of the CT, NBN or boat policies? Bunch of pessimistic, endless whingers if you ask me.

An Australian scam & conspiracy? Grow up please guys.

And maybe she doesnt know exactly how much the temp will be reduced. Big deal.
It's because she knows it won't drop one iota.

But i do know there was a story last week about tropical fish found off Tasmania. Now, that's a first.
ooo, yeah; that water is gettin' hotter.

Some Global Warming zealot could have dumped it, taken a photo and said "Look! See? I told ya!"

And i know the Liberals and their supporters always think of them self first. What's going to affect my wallet short term?
Another stupid Lib bash.

Labor are far better humans than Libs, yeah?

Grow up please guys.
See above Lib bash, and the "big deal" comment.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/c...on-flannery-20120821-24jnq.html#ixzz24BI6x7BC

"These schemes could be expected to cover around 850 million people, around 30 per cent of the global economy and around 20 per cent of global emissions," the report, The Critical Decade: International Action on Climate Change, states.

This is not good, this means another 850 million people are becoming victims of the scam at no fault of their own.

You didn't watch the video, did you evand?

Watch the Video...Here!

and it's not a conspiracy theory. The buying of Carbon Credit's, trading of emissions is happening. The point is, it needs to STOP!. The whole Carbon Offset/Carbon Credit, trading of emissions industry (SCAM) needs to be wound back.

So much like the oil and has industry then.

AT least with Oil, you actually got something out of it, Oil. With this scam, there is no result, just the big boys getting rich by scamming the rest of us, and our government, because of the Greens are feeding the scam. Good one

Has the Carbon Tax decreased the average temperature of the globe yet?

Tut Tut seems you missed flat earth hero and the convicted racists blog .

The carbon price is expected to reduce emissions by 160 million tonnes per year by 2020, this reduces equilibrium temperature by 0.00024 degrees.

If other countries take similar measures that lowers world temp by 1 degree in 2100.

http://johnquiggin.com/2012/07/04/quiggin-and-bolt-agree/

Tut Tut seems you missed flat earth hero and the convicted racists blog .

The carbon price is expected to reduce emissions by 160 million tonnes per year by 2020, this reduces equilibrium temperature by 0.00024 degrees.

If other countries take similar measures that lowers world temp by 1 degree in 2100.

http://johnquiggin.com/2012/07/04/quiggin-and-bolt-agree/

Expected.......However it is guaranteed to costs billions of dollars and make many people richer and even more, even richer in the process. It's not about the environment, that's just the catalyst used to create another stream of income funneling through to the filthy rich and another way to increase taxes.

Back