Goold PM for Mitcham VIC

Good PM for Mitcham VIC?

My current PM has not provided inspection reports until I have reminded them. Not happy with their service in terms of finding a new tenant.

Anyone have any recommendations for good PM that services Mitcham?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Have you tried Philip Webb - my friend use them and they seemed to do a good job from what she has said - she went on to sell through them so I assume she was pretty happy with them - We use a firm in Croydon but not happy at all so noth other recommedations from me:(

Hi

I think the rentals are run out of Mitcham - there or Ringwood but I'm pretty sure they don't have PM's in Ringwoo(could be wrong though) I met with them about 18 months ago and was impressed and in hindsight wished I had gone with them but I went with what I thought was a more mature more exp person (unfortunatly I was wrong) - Good Luck

Hi
I have to agree with Philip Webb in Mitcham. I have had several properties with them for about 8 years and have been impressed with them compared to other agents I use. They have a lot of property managers there but the one i use and am really quite happy with is Ryan.

Thanks anamax and Lynds.

I'll give the current pm another weekend of inspections. But even if they find a new tenant, their time is numbered with me.

Definetly Philip Webb- they have a huge rent roll but fantastic procedures and systems in place.
I was chatting to my own pm and she commented the above. She also mentioned a pm by the name of Sara Hewitt working there- apparently she's a gun. Good luck!

Thanks, I've left a message for Ryan and Sara to call me back.

Went to the open today to see the property as I haven't seen it for a few years.

OMG, the property manager did not approach me once (they don't know me by face). Was referring potential tenants to other properties instead of focusing on ours.

Not happy Jan.

Back