Gordon Estate / Rosewood Grove - Dubbo

Good morning all,

Does anyone have any knowledge on the success of the change to Rosewood Grove from the old Gordon Estate in Dubbo. (It was once Gordon Estate, the council moved the folk out, bulldozed it and changed the name to Rosewood Grove).

I see some blocks are still available but am curious on whether the change has been good/successful or not?

Thanks

Define successful?

Define successful?

House prices in the Gordon Estate have risen a lot since the redevelopment, although they still seem slightly cheaper than the rest of the town.

Far fewer social problems are centred in the Gordon Estate now. Unfortunately, many of the ex-tenants have simply been shifted to other parts of the town!

When I was back in Dubbo over Christmas, I noticed a lot of for sale signs up around South and East Dubbo. Personally I'd buy an IP in those parts rather than Gordon Esate.

Sorry, I don't follow the market there so can't be more specific!

Rosewood Grove / Gordon Estate

Rosewood Grove, is now a great area in Dubbo, I live right in the middle of what was once called the Gordon Estate, have been here for 3 years now, crime and other issues are now lower in this area than most other parts of Dubbo, with south and east being more problem areas.
The redevelopment of the area has made a great change to the area, while house prices are still on the lower end of the market, it would be one of the best/quietest areas of Dubbo.

At least it is safe to drive through the area now. Alot of new and renovated houses with much more to come. The misses wants to buy in, but i'm not to sure.

Back