Grand Final Anyone

Hi All

Anyone going to the Grand Final? Unfortunately I am not.

Melb, must be buzzing, wish I was there.

Am happy to hear that entertainment will be provided by local Aussie acts/groups, after last year's disaster with Meat Loaf, seriously what were they thinking anyway??

We have plenty of great groups etc, why would we look overseas.

Most importantly, the Freo Bus has arrived in Melbourne, GO DOCKERS:p

Last year they had temper trap, meat loaf was the year before. That was just a disaster having him there.

I think hawks will win but I def wont be surprised if freo get up and that would be good to see for the game (this is coming from a swannies supporter :p )

If freo play like they did last week they win by 15.

If freo played their grand final last week, hawks win by 19

Put my name in the members ballot but didn't get a ticket this year. Wasn't too worried went last year and 2008, so happy to have the comfort of my loungeroom with beer fridge, food and toilet only minutes away instead of missing half a quarter, all be it minus the 'G' atmosphere.

Freo have all the support, from the Freoites, the non-Victorians and the non-Hawthorn Victorians and if it wasn't my team playing them I'd probably be cheering for them to snag their first flag as well.

Hanging out for the game to start, the week is going so slow, hoping we can continue the pattern of getting a premiership every decade since our first in the 60's :)

I have my ticket! Under cover too, forecast is for thunderstorms. Should be a huge game, Go Freo!

and you live in Melb, that is promising... well there will be plenty of parties in Fremantle, the place is going nuts at the moment.:)

I just cant stand Hawthorn, plus Freo are yet to win a premiership and they're the under dog. Hopefully its a ripper of a game!

All of Vic would be supporting Freo too. Time to see other teams dominate for a while. Bit over the usual suspects. :cool:

Clarkson will definitely be staying he's under contract and he's definitely wanted by the club. Buddy on the other hand...

Hoping Freo win, I've really enjoyed watching them play the past 3-4 years, and Lyon has got to be one of the best coaches of all time! Did an amazing job with the Saints now he's got Freo to their first Grand Final in his second year! Go Freo!

All of Vic would be supporting Freo too. Time to see other teams dominate for a while. Bit over the usual suspects. :cool:
LOL!

I thought it was just me who has that mindset.

Go Freo!!

I won't watch it live - good afternoon to play golf (empty golf courses)

I will record it on Foxtel IQ of the Footy channel, and if Freo wins I will watch the ad-free replay!

If they lose....

Delete recording. ;)

Me too. We are having a big day at celebrating with friends, I think it may be a nail biter, they are the best games, get hooked in throughout the whole match.

Back