Great Mortgage brokers

Hello. Have property but never used a mb before. Going to go down that path now and am looking for recommendations for great mortgage brokers and why they are great. It's the same old story. There are many to choose from so it's hard to figure out where to go first. Anyhow, thanking you in advance for your help.

Tony.

Most brokers will tell you that they are great.

There are plenty of good ones on this forum, maybe have a chat to some and make sure you are comfortable with them.

Of course we are the best! because we say so! Lol.

Talk to a few and get a feel, see who you feel like dealing with, in a lot of case's its more a thing of trust and comfort.

Kind Regards,

Alex Sperling

Last edited by a moderator:
Ptony theres a slew of MBs on the forum.

If you go through the search function or the history of threads you can also find prior recommendations as this question does come up from time to time.

If it helps - a list I came up of forum brokers is (sorry if I missed anyone)

1. MikeF
2. Rolf Latham
3. Rolf Schaefer
4. Taylor007
5. Bradsdad
6. Loanfinder
7. Alex/Evachange
8. Buzz
9. Kristine
10. Josko
11. Mortgage Detective
12. StuartW
13. Albertus 6
14. Tobe
15. Simon Macks(?)
16. Me
17. Token Funder
18. Piston Broke (shortly)
19. Mr. Ed
20. PTBear
21. ?? Sure theres more.

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone use the search function any more? I know it's horrible, but it works sometimes...

at post #6 OP probably doesn't know it exists.

Anyway, as you said it IS horrible. :D

Thanks for that list Spectre.

Things like that should be 'sticky'

Hi spectre

Where's PT Bear?

And not being rude, but who are some of these people?

I've been here 8 years and some of the names in the list I am not familiar with at all.

Are they all active posters? Or just two post wonders with a big signature?

Anyway, please edit your post to include Pete - we Melbournians have got to stick together!

Cheers
Kristine

Ptony theres a slew of MBs on the forum.

If you go through the search function or the history of threads you can also find prior recommendations as this question does come up from time to time.

1. MikeF
2. Rolf Latham
3. Rolf Schaefer
4. Taylor007
5. Bradsdad
6. Loanfinder
7. Alex/Evachange
8. Buzz
9. Kristine
10. Josko
11. Mortgage Detective
12. StuartW
13. Albertus 6
14. Tobe
15. Simon Macks(?)
16. Me
17. Token Funder
19. Mr. Ed
20. ?? Sure theres more.

Hi spectre

Where's PT Bear?

And not being rude, but who are some of these people?

I've been here 8 years and some of the names in the list I am not familiar with at all.

Are they all active posters? Or just two post wonders with a big signature?

Anyway, please edit your post to include Pete - we Melbournians have got to stick together!

Cheers
Kristine

I have conceded to your request.

My apologies to the honourable Mr. PTBear from the southern state of Victoria, no offense was intended by that omission.

I have no excuse for this. I must admit at the time I was thinking back to my earlier 'tweet' about Joe Hockey's backpedaling on lateline for my followers (including the prime minister of australia who I also offer movie advice to from time to time) to have a snicker about. :p

I have conceded to your request.

My apologies to the honourable Mr. PTBear from the southern state of Victoria, no offense was intended by that omission.

I have no excuse for this. I must admit at the time I was thinking back to my earlier 'tweet' about Joe Hockey's backpedaling on lateline for my followers (including the prime minister of australia who I also offer movie advice to from time to time) to have a snicker about. :p

I guess you can be excused as us Mexicans understand that you QLD folk are a little slower :p

1. MikeF
2. Rolf Latham
3. Rolf Schaefer
4. Taylor007
5. Bradsdad
6. Loanfinder
7. Alex/Evachange
8. Buzz
9. Kristine
10. Josko
11. Mortgage Detective
12. StuartW
13. Albertus 6
14. Tobe
15. Simon Macks(?)
16. Me
17. Token Funder
19. Mr. Ed
20. PTBear

You've missed Lukentl who has done a great job with all my financing.

You can't go past Rolf Latham for solid service and a wealth of experience. He's been my personal broker for years and also helped out several clients along the way as well- give him a call asapfinancial.com.au

Back