Growth area Melton, Brookfield Victoria

Must say that i totally agree. Had very similar phone call/discussion and was told that all properties that investors had bought in the development were cash flow positive. When i pressed him if he had purchased into the development he sheepishly answered with, Yes i purchased one. My first thought was if they are all handsomely cashflow positive then why haven't you, the other mentors working there and even Rowan himself not purchased more or even purchased the whole development, especially if it is not taking money out of your pocket but putting a substantial amount in to your pocket.
Was also told back in early november that if i did not take up the option that there are "OTHERS" who are lined up ready to beat down the door for this deal. Well here we are a month later and he is still emailing me and calling to try to get me on board. We have all the door bashers gone?

Apparently they have until Dec 13 deadline to sell the remaining lots of their quota or the developer takes them back and some of the discounts they supposedly got are at risk.

Was also sent from them that council has recently approved the development FOSCARI at Truganina for go ahead and earth works has started. They also have lots for sale at the development Veneziane in Brookfield.

I was told by the mentor that of the 260 lot development FOSCARI that they acquired 130 lots to sell to investors which i gather will all be rented out - that sort of high percentage could'nt be good for capital growth could it?

That is a very interesting observation! Thank you so much for sharing the information. The Dec 13 deadline to sell makes perfect sense as I attended a seminar where Rowan was a "featured speaker" several months ago, and didn't hear anything from them until early December. If they were interested in following up after a seminar, they would have called a week or two after the seminar and not waited 5-6 months to follow up.

The doorbashers are gone as most serious property investors run everything investment related by our accountants. Good accountants are good at picking out where things could potentially go wrong with investments, what the risks and rewards are, etc.

Stay away from anything that is associated with 21st Century. They dudded many with their so called bullet proof forex trading scheme. Last year they were telling everyone to invest in bitcoins and now this Landbanking Scheme!!!

Back