H&L package Builders In perth

Hi there,

I am looking for spec builder in perth. looking to build 4x2 house.

can you please recommend a builder that you have dealt/dealing with and happy with price and work.

many thanks and Happy New Year to SS readers!

all depends on your circumstances and what you are trying to achieve, some builders are good at some things but not others

if you are looking for a square box and don't mind a few rough edges, I was really happy with celebration homes

When you say rough around edges
is that cost, quality or build time??

it is not going to be PPoR, so whatever work/sell in area, that will determine finishes and specs.

well it looked good to me but someone else said the roof sheeting was a bit rough from memory. essentially you are getting a dale alcock house at a knock down price but you lose design change flexibility

Hi there,

can you please recommend a builder that you have dealt/dealing with and happy with price and work.

The smaller the block the more fussy I would be.

A few friends have used gemmil and their pricing and quality is pretty good for a standard house.

For a cottage block (small) I'd probably go with someone a bit less cookie cutter to get the most out of the block. It's all about maximising and tweaking when you go small.

For single storey I would look into gemmil, Ventura, Scott park, blue print and any of th summit group

WM,

I am not sure about build prices in Perth.

But 4X2 on a cottage block (single story) could set back in sydney for $200-$250K medium finished
(We build Brick veneer here) not double brick like perth.

WM,

I am not sure about build prices in Perth.

But 4X2 on a cottage block (single story) could set back in sydney for $200-$250K medium finished
(We build Brick veneer here) not double brick like perth.

It is about the same price - possibly cheaper . Towards $220k if you want high spec, around $180k if you want mid spec, $160k low spec but I wouldn't recommend it.

Hi there,

I too can recommend Celebration Homes. PM me if you want any details. Cheers

Back