Had a call from my bank today...

The main catch is that for lawyers, accountants and engineers your income must be >$150,000 or soon be over that amount. Doctors can have any income.

Yeah it is a fantastic deal and we're very happy to have access too.

You're right Brady, the restriction is around principal & interest, as opposed to only being for PPOR. My bad. I was trying to do one recently but the P&I restriction got in the way (I just tend to associate P&I with PPOR, it's hard to find an investor that wants P&I).

Yeah had an email waiting for me when I got in.

Definately can be for IP, but was made clear that had to be P&I...

But as Aaron said....

that is where this offer is different as it offers to different occupations that are not currently available through cba/wbc

Yes sounds like a good product, I know that it was previously questioned if CBA was going to extend the offer to other occupations...

Guess it gets to a point of where to stop?

Is this LMI waiver thing applicable to joint name applications where only one of the applicant fits one of those industries requirement? My missus is a number cruncher and pays her CA membership every year (for nothing I must add). I want to get something in 2770 but running low on cash after upgrading the PPOR...

Is this LMI waiver thing applicable to joint name applications where only one of the applicant fits one of those industries requirement? My missus is a number cruncher and pays her CA membership every year (for nothing I must add). I want to get something in 2770 but running low on cash after upgrading the PPOR...

yes if one applicant fits the criteria it will be ok.

Back