Has this ever happned to you? If so how did you handle it?

The approved work was for other matters. Any other maintenance request presented to us during this tenants tenancy we have approved. Not once was a maintenance request presented to us for a leaking shower that was coming through the floor, into the hallway and bedroom. We would have approved such a request to be corrected immediately. There is NO benefit to us to leave a situation like this esculate the way it has.

I believe the intention of the Coles voucher was presented by the show in a way that did look like an admission of guilt, this I was very disappointed in. We had nothing to do with this voucher gift. Yes the PM was contacted by the show and parts of the story negotiated through their lawyers. The way it was advised to me it was going to be presented was not what I saw aired.

When this other work was approved, was there any mention of these other problems?
Does a PM usually send in a repair man without looking at the problem first?

When this other work was approved, was there any mention of these other problems?
Does a PM usually send in a repair man without looking at the problem first?

This leak and what followed (mould etc.) has never been reported to us by anyone.

I presume the PM has looked at previous requests but it may have just been a repair man. I have never had any reason to question their process.

The leak has been identified as coming from the base of the shower.

Back