Help:Any good/trustable "Adelaide Buyers' Agent" ??

Hi,

I hope someone may help me in finding a trustable Agent in the Adelaide property market, I wish to buy some investment properties in Adelaide and I hope I may find someone who is "trustworthy/reliable, highly knowledgeable", who may guide me to buy good investment properties.

Any experiences, any inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Sjss

Hi Sjss,
Angelo from the forum is a buyers agent in Adelaide. You could give him a call for a start. I haven't used him/don't know him so I can say what he is like.
Cheers
Mike

I have recently purchased in Adelaide and am an interstate buyer. I can recommend a decent RE agent and building inspector if you like. I haven't used a buyers agent though. Cheers.

For Skye

Thanks for your reply "SKYE", please give me those details, either by PM or on this thread.

Regards,

Sjss

Hi sjss, is there any particular reason why you're interested in Adelaide? Think theres still lots of room to move? A lot of good quality stock has been well bid out of the normal price range of stock standard investors. We're talking 4% gross yields at best for anything within Adelaide metro. I think you really need some deep pockets now and a lot of equity to sink into the deals.

I maybe able to assist

Hi There,

I am currently living in Adelaide with multiple investment properties. I would be happy to help.

Chris

Hi,

I hope someone may help me in finding a trustable Agent in the Adelaide property market, I wish to buy some investment properties in Adelaide and I hope I may find someone who is "trustworthy/reliable, highly knowledgeable", who may guide me to buy good investment properties.

Any experiences, any inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Sjss

Hi sjss, is there any particular reason why you're interested in Adelaide? Think theres still lots of room to move? A lot of good quality stock has been well bid out of the normal price range of stock standard investors. We're talking 4% gross yields at best for anything within Adelaide metro. I think you really need some deep pockets now and a lot of equity to sink into the deals.

Market has risen a lot, but you can still get 5% yield in a lot of the areas I look at (whether that will last I don't know). Obviously though, if you're talking decent development blocks the yield will drop.

Angelo IS the only buyers agent in SA that focuses on investment properties rather than the owner occupier market.

Have a look at his website www.adelaidepropertyfinders.com.au and contact him if you like it. [email protected]
Disclosure missing... A similar case of non-disclosure on this post. This is not a criticism of the business; I would probably use Angelo myself if looking in SA... Also it is a very good & comprehensive website.
Just noted a missing single line of disclosure.
Steve

Back