Help ASAP

Keep all receipts that you used for extra accommodation, meals, storage costs etc.

Give the property manager a deadline to reimburse you, or you will take the matter up with tribunal..and do it.

If you had an agreement to meet for the handover of the keys on 27 Dec, you had the expectation of moving in on that day.

i spent money that I didn't plan to spend (overnite accommodation, petrol,etc) and canceled hire truck.

How can I get it back and who is responsible?

how should I teach them a lesson? (I want to talk to this so called property manager in front of her boss and verbally destroy her) apparently she was else where without mobile phone service ~ she didn't apologised at all !

Raywhite Mackay is just office of losers who can't manage even their own lives.

Keep all receipts that you used for extra accommodation, meals, storage costs etc.

Give the property manager a deadline to reimburse you, or you will take the matter up with tribunal..and do it.

If you had an agreement to meet for the handover of the keys on 27 Dec, you had the expectation of moving in on that day.

+1 and dont settle for anything less!

They will try and pull the 1/7 of a weeks rent compensation, but dont stand for that $h!t!

pinkboy

What Kathryn said... don't back down if they try to weasel out of it. It may cost you $50 or so to book a tribunal hearing if they refuse, but I would spend it even if you get nothing, just to make them attend and I reckon you would win.

They clearly are just hopeless. And no apology!!!

Please come back and let us know what happens.

I don't see how the landlord is liable in this case. They probably think the tenant has moved in and have no idea of the problem - that's what the property manager is there for.

Your lease is with the landlord not the agent. Landlord can always join agent as a defendant.

I spoke with RE Agents in presence of her Principal, she was not happy at all after that conversation. She appologised and agreed to pay for my expencess.

End of story.

Back