Help me find a PPOR - min 1 acre Perth

Agent commission on $8,000,000 coming their way and the cant even upload a photo properly. Working hard for their money.

It's weird, this is a new listing for the agent and she's normally pretty good, porteous had it before. There are some outstanding features herr, I certainly enjoyed walking through but I thinj they stuffed up by not building it on the river, a definite misstep

It's weird, this is a new listing for the agent and she's normally pretty good, porteous had it before. There are some outstanding features herr, I certainly enjoyed walking through but I thinj they stuffed up by not building it on the river, a definite misstep

Me too. A river view would be icing on the 8mill. The expanse of beautiful windows really would love a view

If there was a river view the price would be higher but they'd get it imo

Incidentally they made a mistake with those front windows upstairs, the west facing ones. I went in there in summer and it was boiling in that upstairs study, they needed to shade it or upgrade the glass which looked pretty thick and tinted but evidently wasn't enough.

I looooved the seamless indoor and outdoor integration though.

If there was a river view the price would be higher but they'd get it imo

Incidentally they made a mistake with those front windows upstairs, the west facing ones. I went in there in summer and it was boiling in that upstairs study, they needed to shade it or upgrade the glass which looked pretty thick and tinted but evidently wasn't enough.

I looooved the seamless indoor and outdoor integration though.

Sanj - I just met up with Nat S and said 'make it flow between inside and outside'. He totally got it. :D

Back