help - my IP is haunted!

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1

Sorry dave

But there is no "authorized " web site to date. There are some set up by "charlotens" who have no real standing within the profession and I would be leading you astray if I posted them here.

Unfortunately it seems there has been a successful move by some spirits into cyberspace and, to date, they have been able to undermine our attempts to debug the site. Sim has recently been enlisted to help , but even his programming prowess is coming up against a brick wall ( well , at least an electron wall ). If anyone knows of anyone with expertise in this area I would like to hear from them.

So far our work is generated by word of mouth as a result of the many satisfied clients out there.

see change

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1

Dave

Just realised I missed addressing the first part of you question.

Unfortunately that is something I( or TW) are not allowed to discuss with anyone outside the organisation. Although the pledges of death and dismemberment for someone who breaks the code haven't been adhered to for 147 years , the threat of a law suite and considerable financial penalties do deter people from discussing the intricacies of the work that we do

see change

Reply: 4.1.2.2

SC,

I didn't think it costs that much to make spirits dissapear, but then again I don't drink alcohol, so what would I know?

Michael

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.1

Anon, keep the house, what i will do is advertise your house as haunted and then we can get those people that love being scared to rent it out, what i will do is throw in some ghosts ( you can lease these with an option to buy) and you can then claim them on tax ( depreciate as whitegoods), or if that fails we could make a a TV show out of your place ( some type of reality TV doco)

good luck

tristan newman

" to walk on water you need to know where the pebbles are"

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2

Since See Change mentioned it (a little prematurely admittedly, but that's okay), I suppose I should take this opportunity to let you know of a development effort we have in progress to create a suite of tools for providing protection to your computer systems from cyber-spirits.

Utilising the latest in Wide-area Attenuating Narcissistic Kerberosis, we have developed a system for protecting your computer from cyber-spritual attack.

Configured as a firewall between your computer network and the internet, this system will act as both a preventative measure and a warning mechanism to alert you of attempted penetration of your network.

One of the most exciting sub-processes contained in the product is the Tonality Occipital Servlet Soliloquizer, which is responsible for dynamically tracking and thwarting practically any type of spiritual incursion.

In a way, you can compare this system to modern anti-virus mechanisms built into your router and edge-serving devices. However, unlike traditional viral detection algorithms which are created to detect predominantly man-made or computer generated infectious agents, the system we have developed is completely designed to work with the paranormal or even supernatural attacks people are suffering today.

Unfortunately, due to legal restrictions, we cannot reveal the name of the product yet, or the anticipated price points, although we do predict a Q4 release of the initial product offering.

The intention is for business partners to be signed up for co-marketting and development efforts prior to go-live date. Applications and submissions are being vetted by See Change for interested parties.

In summary, we fully intend this to be an ongoing development effort, with possibly contibution to the Open Source community of key spectral analysis algorithms and data structures for the capture and containment of supernatural phenomenom.

For those interested in the technical details, we are essentially tracking the Corba Rallentando Agenosomus Particles contained within the Direct Rickettsia Invasive Bromhidrosis Bridging the Legato Edge.

If you would like to know more about this product or the possibilities of using it within your organisation, please contact our marketting manager, See Change.

This has been an announcement from the Society of Anaclitic Goat Enablers.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1

lol @ Sim' and SC,

What did you guys have for lunch?...I'll have the same for dinner. I'll
bring my umbrella too - you never know when it might purple rain.

:)

.....still laughing at "Society of Anaclitic Goat Enablers"

No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.1

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00E9_01C12B2A.108ECF60
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Please don't send me anymore forum emails they are clogging up me =system. Brett

------=_NextPart_000_00E9_01C12B2A.108ECF60
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Please don't send me anymore forum emails they are =clogging up
me system. Brett

------=_NextPart_000_00E9_01C12B2A.108ECF60--

No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01C12B2A.27AC2B20
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"

Don't send me anymore forum emails please Brett

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01C12B2A.27AC2B20
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Don't send me anymore forum emails please
Brett

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01C12B2A.27AC2B20--

No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1

Don't you hate that !

Try going to "More..."->"Email Notification" and unchecking the notification option for the forums you no longer wish to receive noticication for.

sim.gif

Last edited:
No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2.1

Don't you hate that !

Try going to "More..."->"Email Notification" and unchecking the notification option for the forums you no longer wish to receive noticication for.

sim.gif

Last edited:
No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2.2

Damn, I think Brett just got another email.

Doh.

Hehehe

Robert

Reply: 4.1.2.2.1

interesting Michael

I note you belong to the class of people that are known within the industry as

" doubters "

The interesting bit is that your reply is itself irrefutable evidence of the presence of " cyber spooks"

Originally it was placed above SIM's post but has now appeared below it. This is a "non-Linear transfer phenomena, class 3"
and represents the most common , but fortunately harmless, interference that we see. It does however indicate that your computer has been compromised and I would suggest , for your own safety , that you use someone else's computer for the mean time .

Luckily Sim's software has reached a beta testing phase and , if you are interested , we would be happy to install it. We will of course require you to sign a non disclosure form , however there will be no cost to you.

see change

Reply: 4.1.2.2.1.1

Hey Michael, if your pc has got a spook in it and I know you are currently using a work pc. I suggest you isolate it now, otherwise if it gets into the CX system especially the P1024b sector and across into the DCP of XS then CX and QF as well as SQ, AN, VN, OA, MZ, CI, CA, LF, GF, VS, SA, NZ, AA, UA, SP, SF and a host of other airlines won't work.

So do it and do it now, only for the sake of not making me have so much work to do in recitfing all this. Just cause you don't install Sims' new software.

A soon to be unhappy Rob.

No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2.2.1

Hmm that's too bad.

On the one hand Brett's a newbie and should be protected. But on the other, he appears to have only dropped in to spam us.

To keep this dodgey post on a dodgey topic...
I like the idea of a Haunted IP. Turn your lemons in to lemonade! Advertise it as a haunted house.

Now that was easy.

Much harder to turn around badly selected IP's. I bought an IP in a hot market and discovered it was at the BACK door of a Kings Cross strip club/brothel. Very noisy at night. Never did find a way to turn it into lemonade. Eventually found a tenant who liked LOUD music and banging doors. Then the bank took it away and it wasn't my problem anymore. B-(

Paul Zag
Dreamspinner
Oz Film Biz is at
http://www.healey.com.au/~paulz

No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2.2.1.1

Is it really a shame that when someone spams the forum we end up being able to spam right back?

I don't, I think that is bitter sweet justice.

Poor Brett Burt. No Sympathy. hehe

Robert

No Topic

Reply: 4.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2.2.1.1.1

Robert,

What a thing to say!

Michael

Reply: 4.1.2.2.1.2

SC,

Are you refering the symptom of vertical message stacking too?

Michael

Reply: 4.1.2.2.1.2.1

Michael

The vertical stacking represents a more sinister development being a "linear transfer phenomena , class 4 type bII". The reason this is more sinister is that it demonstrates that the cyper spook is capable of organised , repetitive action.

If I don't hear from you for a while I'll give you a ring..... but then again if they are in your computer they may be in you phone line.... Oh s.... it may be to late...

see change

Reply: 4.1.2.2.1.2.1.1

If there's one thing I love about this forum, it's the way people can take any property situation and come up with a minimum of half a dozen really amazing ways to turn a profit from it.
It really gets my brain cells pumping!
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Reply: 4.1.2.2.1.2.1.1.1

This would have to be one of the best posts. I was laughing just on the topic.

However, down to serious business. As fate would have it, the local paper (turn to page 9 Dave) tells of a haunted cottage in Melton that has had a company go there to teach the occupants how to live in harmony with the spirit. Contact details below.

City West SPIRIT
PO Box 49
Seddon West 3011

That should solve all your problems. :) I personally would do the tour for a night or two though. Money in that idea!

Jude

~ Never take no for an answer from someone not empowered to say yes ~

Back