Here we go again - trading name brainstorming please

Okay - Spotty Dog it is!

But Spotty Dog ... what? Time to get the collective SS brain into a storm

After a brilliant morning of divine providence we will be having made for us Spotty Dog Shiraz (wine) ... and we are growing Spotty Dog Garlic (purple hot varieties) and value adding to a variety of products.

Someone mentioned in another thread Spotty Dog Estate but, to me, estate doesn't go with the quirkiness of "Spotty Dog".

The most important part is to get a .com and .com.au ... spottydog is gone for both - spottydogs is only available in a .com.au

Spotty Dog Products sounds just plain weird

Should I have two sites - spottydoggarlic and spottydogshiraz - as both are available as .com and .com.au? Both of which I have grabbed just in case, this being a public forum and all ... man ... I'm starting to get a bit of a domain name collection!

Let the journey begin ... :D

I like the idea of spottydoggarlic.com.au and spottydogshiraz.com.au and you already have grabbed them.

If somebody is looking for you they should find you on the net.

Have you decided on a name for your cabins ... spottydogcabins.com.au? Or similar?

Spotty Dog Collection

Spotty Dog Sack

Spotty Dog Food & Bev.

or

Spotty Dog Whine & Dine

Spotty Dog RednGarlic

Spotty Dog Tails

Spotty Dog Woofs

Spotty Dog Stays (if you kept the cabins idea?)

Reminds me of that high class establishment in west Melbourne fondly known as the "Spotty" where the ladies sometimes forgot to where apparel.:rolleyes:

Not sure you want to be linked to that "estate".:D
Used to go to a similar restaurant on a Friday for lunch years ago with some mates...place was called "Roosters".

The owners spent nothing on staff uniforms. ;)

Great food and great view - it overlooked Port Phillip Bay :D

Back to the Spotty Dog...I like "Spotty Dog Estate".

Has a ring of high end, but with a hint of zaniness and fun.

The public is more sophisticated these days and are used to quirky names for serious things - especially wines and restaurants, etc.

The name alone will attract the interest, and then the rest will come to light when they research it.

Back