Here we go again - trading name brainstorming please

OMG - I'm so confused

After much tossing around, and brainstorming, about image and trading names and something that would encompass both wine and garlic ... we settled on "Pokolbin Purple" ... Pokolbin being the location (a well known wine district) ... and purple being the varieties of garlic and Shiraz wine.

So far we have only spent around $250 on domains and logos ... so not overly much ...

... but then ... this afternoon junior asked how much garlic I was putting in the homemade (and grown) tomato and basil pasta sauce.

"3 Fat Cloves"

... and then it hit - there are three of us - hubby, junior and myself - and what a great name! Like Two Hairy Bikers or Two Greedy Italians. And it would even be kinda funny to call the wine "3 fat cloves" as well.

But it would totally changed the image we initially wanted to portray - from refined, classy and professional - to larrikin and a bit bumpkin.

I am so confused which way to go ... thoughts anyone?!

Nah - okay - it's Pokolbin Purple (website currently being created) ... and will use "Fat Cloves" for our annual launch festival ... the number of "fat cloves" will be determined by how many local growers we get on board.

Back