Hey Unfazed

Are you Mark Pitt St? It was something Thommo said that makes me ask.

Why the name change? I'm gonna change my name back soonish, I don't like posting anonymously.

Mark

Yeah, it's me.

I needed a break from the forum but set up an alternative nick so it was easy for me to research the forum. But for a couple of months there I was blissfully ignorant of the daily comings and goings of this place.

So all was good and I wasn't planning to post but when I saw some bad advice being dished out my conscience got the better of me.

Since then I've been as opinionated as ever. :D

I've spoken to Sim and will probably ask to have Unfazed's posts credited to the Mark_B member login and reappear as Mark_B in due course.

And then, in time, I'll take another break and the cycle will repeat itself.

I made no secret of the alternative nick in the chat room.

Good to see your opinionated self around again. Need more like you, too many dandys around here that think it's more important for everyone to like them than express themselves openly.

Mark

Why do you blokes change your name to be anonymous?

I don't see the benefit in it.

Just be yourself and say what you want.

If someone disagrees then so be it. No big deal.

I changed mine because I'm back in Aus and live by the Bay.

Although, I'm thinking F-Knuckle may be a better nick. :D

Sunfish was Thommo.

Bayview was LA Aussie.

Unfazed was MarkB.

Thrashoholic used to be someone else.

So did Winston Wolf. And a few others.

I feel I'm a minority. Especially in this thread ;)

If I could turn Somersoft into a profit centre for my business, I'd use my real name just like the MBs, REAs, BAs, Accts, QSs, TPs, Development Advisors, SHAM gurus (Self Help And Motivational), wealth creation spruikers, and fund managers.

Gee, I'd even p1$$ in everyone's pocket and be their best friend. :D

Last edited:
I was Pitt_St when I worked in Pitt St.

It didn't seem appropriate after I stopped working there, so I went to Mark_B.

And the rest is explained above (including that to chat room members, incl. several mods, it was no secret who Unfazed was).

But Unfazed is now history (and his posts have been credited to me).

I'm boring, I've been Letiha from day 1. I know there is a few other posters around that have multi-nics. They a different one depending on the situation, trying to be a bit secretive i think.

I must be a bit thick because I have not picked up on the multiple nics. I will have to check more closely in future :D

by the way getting excited as I stare down the barrell of 500 posts yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back