Hey Winston

"It is pure human arrogance and petty self importance, and I have seen it time and again where naive and arrogant do gooders who think they know better get into public office, on the back of little commercial experience, then try and control where a lot of our taxes are spent. With few exceptions, they screw it up"

WW

Where do I vote for you as I'm sure you will not screw it up.

Peter

Who are the exceptions?

You are a wry bugger aarghhh..... :)

I have heard only good about the Mayor of Ipswich, the last Redcliffe Mayor did good beautifying the waterfront, Clem Jones was a brilliant Lord Mayor for Brissie.........there must be more but can't think of them at the moment.

But they'll all have in common that they make things easier for commerce to thrive and ensure a smarter built environment...

I've given up on SS for intellectual stimulation and learning for now (apart from maybe 6 members)......found some better resources in the real world.....though will occasionally drop in for a smurk.....
Winston,

Thanks for the chuckle. I love it when someone mounts an elitist, superior argument and finishes by broadly deriding a community. But the most beautiful, delightful part of it all was that in your elitist rant, you incorrectly spelled the word smirk! :D The incongruity of it is beautiful. Even permitted me an indulgent smirk of my own. ;)

Lovely...

Don't get me wrong, you're a smart guy and I've enjoyed reading some of your posts. But if you're going to set yourself up as smarter than everybody else, don't do so with incorrect spelling. Sort of sends the wrong message don't you think? Or maybe you meant Smurf and not Smirk! But I can't see how dropping in to check on little blue guys with pointy hats would fit your argument... :D

Cheers,
Michael

Kevin747 flew out yesterday to attend the G20 conference in Washington - apparently they're going to solve the GFC. :rolleyes:

Krudd's website has also apparently removed references to Kevin07 - he is now to be known as ..... wait for it ..... [drum roll] ..... KevinPM!!! Has Australia never had another PM? What an arrogant egotist the guy is!!!

Cheers
LynnH

Yeh as the opposition puts it...time to wake up Kevin, it's Am....not Pm.
And yes Kevin the GFC not KFC. Still has those 10 secret herbs and policies though..;)

Back