Hi to All - first post

Hi all,

just thought I'd finally chime in, make my first post and say hi to the people here on this great website.

i found this site about a month ago and discovered what an incredible source of information is here and have been spending heaps of time reading, subscribing to threads and more and more reading on so many things i know very little about - many thanks to all the contributors who have made all this information available, specially the stuff in the FAQ's and the Interviews of which has been immensely helpful to get me started and excited about getting a place of my own.

i'm throwing myself into learning as much as i can with this kind of investing, previously all my spare money has been going into managed funds and general savings but now i'm ready to get in there and get some property working for me.

My goal is to get a place somewhere in SEQ (on the Gold Coast somewhere) and i'll be looking to buy in at the end of this year or possibly early 2009

Anyway i guess i have a heap of questions in my head but i won't ask much just now as what i need to do most is just read and learn and search these forums as i'm sure most of the answers are in here already.

So yeah...just wanted to say HI and THANKS!!! for all the inspiration i have found so far :)

Hi Frogger,

welcome to the forum. Keep reading and use the search function for any queries you may have.......any more questions after that, then just ask away.

Welcome Frogger.

I wish I'd found this site before I bought my first IP.

You'll have some fun here.

Same here.

I've learned so much from the information provided by other SS posters...both facts and inspiration. Reading the posts has given me courage to do things, I never thought I would do....tis all good.

Back