Home Projectz Gone Broke!?

Further Update:

I have lodged complaints with ASIC and Fair Trading regarding Home Projectz & Kade Hancock. As well as their practices under their new business affiliation with Construct NSW.

I found out that their building licence (for Kade Hancock & Home Projectz) was cancelled on the 2nd March 2012. They took payment of $1900 (not $1200 as stated earlier) from us on the 5th March 2012. They have also been telling people they went into voluntary liquidation. This is not correct it was court ordered.

The administrator for their liquidation is;

Andrew BREWIN
Moore Stephens
Locked bag 5071
Parramatta NSW 2124
Level 6,
460 Church St
Parramatta NSW 2150
Tel: 02 9890 1111

Anyone who has lost money can make inquiries with him. Chances of getting anything are slim I know but might be worth putting it on the record at least. Any dodgy practices can be reported to Fair Trading and/or ASIC. Might at least prevent him getting another business started up in his own name.

Good luck.

Please get him for trading insolvent

I don't know what you are all complaining about, we were one of many clients which were happy with Home Projectz, we were given a few references and went to see the jobs before we started, all were glowing with good workmanship. Sure Kade had problems with finding good staff and the company grew too quickly. But our HOW insurance left us in a better position than we started.

I don't know what you are all complaining about, we were one of many clients which were happy with Home Projectz, we were given a few references and went to see the jobs before we started, all were glowing with good workmanship. Sure Kade had problems with finding good staff and the company grew too quickly. But our HOW insurance left us in a better position than we started.

First post. LOL

Btw thanks for the links Investorsmart.

Why isn't this P***k in gaol?...Why does the law let this S**t continue?

Ps.Rubber,refer to post #9,looking forward to your #3 post,thankyou :)

This makes me really cross. In the last few months, Canberra has seen two major builders go into liquidation, only to see the director pop up starting another building company. Meanwhile, the home owners are left tens of thousands of dollars--and sometimes hundreds of thousands-- out of pocket with nowhere to turn. This has destroyed families and lives. The building companies have taken their money, not done the work and left houses half built.:(

Canberra has probably the worst building reputation in Australia. I believe the government is trying to fix it.

Btw thanks for the links Investorsmart.

Why isn't this P***k in gaol?...Why does the law let this S**t continue?

Ps.Rubber,refer to post #9,looking forward to your #3 post,thankyou :)

This s*** is allowed to continue because the building lobby groups are SO powerful. There is very little consumer protection in building. Victoria has the best consumer protection laws. Hopefully Canberra will follow in their footsteps. There are so many things wrong with the process ,starting with the contract. Home owners usually rely on the builder to provide the contract. Of course, he provides an MBA or HIA contract. And guess who they favour? Not the consumer.

Don't get me started on all the problems with the building industry.

This s*** is allowed to continue because the building lobby groups are SO powerful. There is very little consumer protection in building. Victoria has the best consumer protection laws. Hopefully Canberra will follow in their footsteps. There are so many things wrong with the process ,starting with the contract. Home owners usually rely on the builder to provide the contract. Of course, he provides an MBA or HIA contract. And guess who they favour? Not the consumer.

Don't get me started on all the problems with the building industry.

The difference between this douche kade and a drug dealer,is that a drug dealer get's a wrap,kade continues without the law.

Great system we have in place :rolleyes:

Back