Hotspoting report

Hi Guys, I am new here and new to investment too. I am looking at buying my first IP this year.
If anyone used Terry Ryder's hotspotting reports in deciding your IP locations.
Are these reports worth the money and how relevant and valid they are. I am tempted to buy the Victorian report for August-December 2009 hoping to get some help selecting the right location. And I am looking at IPs of sub $250k range.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Ravi

Didn't Terry Ryder's latest report mirror what Margaret Lomas (another guru who is on Sky Business news) said about Frankston & Seaford? Correct me if I am wrong but I believe both gurus are buying in Frankston. The crucial question is: what prices are these so- called property gurus paying? I'm guessing that the smart money will be buying cheapies, rather than overpriced junk. Surely we can find out what Ryder and Lomas are paying and use this as a better yardstick for good value. Beats buying blindly. If anyone can obtain this info, it'd be good if you could share it with the rest of us. I am especially interested to know if these gurus bought development sized blocks (over 600sq meters) over ordinary houses.

Back