House for Qucik Sale in Victoria

Hello,

I have a house I wish to privately sell. Originally bought in Aug '02 as a buy & hold, but due to unforseen circumstances we need to sell :( hopefully before we go overseas next week.

Property address: Jay St Norlane VIC 3214

Features: Weatherboard, aluminium windows including flyscreens, 3 generous bedrooms, 1 toilet, 1 bathroom, new Vic Ash Kitchen (large) with double sink and room for dining area, bathroom with vanity. Aircon. in main bedroom, b.i.r. in 3rd bedroom, ceiling fans and space heater in lounge/dining. Covered patio area with room to extend or create 4th bedroom. Large lock up garage (also has existing workbench) with power and hot water connections, fully fenced at the back and sides (safe for children). 3 car spaces up drive.
About the area:
Newly completed freeway from Melbourne.
5 minutes to Beach, 7.5 Km to Geelong Centre.
Close to shops (i.e. 5 min drive to Bunnings, Harvey Norman, MacDonalds, KFC, major shopping centre and waterslide park) close to school, within 1 minute walking distance to park, 5 min walk to local shops. 2 min drive to local schools.
Local industry including shell refinery
Strong rental at present (everyone trying to find a home for winter! :D). Currently vacant for convenience of sale purposesbut will achieve rent of minimum $140 per week.
For price comparison of units and houses in the area look at www.realestate.com.au and type in Property id 1747404, 1727018, 1726948, 1647988. Be aware these properties are only either 1 or 2 bd unit or 2/3 bd house. Ours is a generous 3bd house with dual oc potential.
Our price $129,950 Fixtures and fittings, drapes and sheers included.

Building Inspection and Pest report welcome.

Would suit:
-Investors interested in Buy and Hold, 'Wraps' or Lease Option.
-First Home Buyers with/without children.

Priced for quick sale. Please leave reply post with email if interested.
Thankyou
S&M

Back