How about a horse in the backyard!

I'd tell the tenant to hoof it. Time to turf him out. Never mind the neigh sayers. You don't want to be saddled with this guy. You've got blinkers on if you let him stay. Next time get a more stable tenant.

No not same horse.

I have been told that they will be taking me to the Tribunal for the second eviction. They also want their bond back. What the?

Sunshine

no fun at all.

Im guessing your pm will be fighting this battle for you - thats what we pay em for. Just make sure they have clear evidence for their actions, and make sure you have your communication with them in writing(email) and that you are calm and nuetral and focussed on the facts (ie how have they breached the terms and what are the consequenses of that for the lease) I hope you gallop home with a win...

the bond is (my imperfect understanding only) money primarily for cleaning if property left in unkempt state, in some cases it can also be claimed for unpaid rent, pm should be able to advise on specifics - if they haven't left yet you wont even know if you have a claim on it or not.

Back