How long does it usually take?

How long does it usually take you to find the property you purchase?

In particular how long does it take you to find a property which you intend to develop?

Hiya

It's impossible to answer.

I have some clients who contact me and purchase straight away. Some take a couple of years. Then there's a whole lot in between.

Cheers

Jamie

That would probably depend on how specific your criteria are for each property.

If I made the decision that tomorrow I was going to buy a property, I could find one and sign a contract the same day.

However if you have very specific needs, it could take you 12 months to find what you want.

I have some clients who contact me and purchase straight away. Some take a couple of years. Then there's a whole lot in between.

and then there is the graveyard of the "the market is so hot right now, I feel I need to sit out" lots and lots in sydney in 2010 to 2011..................

My record is 8 years from chat to purchase

ta
rolf

It took me 12 months to purchase IP 1 after purchased of my 1st PPOR.

It is really depends your "burning" desire and current market condition.

As others point out - it depends upon your criteria. You can buy any site providing you have the money and your only critieria is that you can develop on the site but if you want a site which has a DA, or is cleared and has a specific zoning or limited budget or to make x% net etc then it will take as long as it takes.

Back