Votes: 6 4.0%
  • 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • god I'm old!

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U a hipster by any chance?

Lately when I get my double shot skinny latte I only now buy them from coffee shops that have a 18year old barista In overalls and a foot long square cut red beard- it's assurance that the caffeine extraction has been executed in confidence and in style

Nope, had my beard for about 7 years so I like to be a hypocrite and say I had one before it was cool. Grew it out during my apprenticeship to keep the sun off my face and never shaved again.

Nope, had my beard for about 7 years so I like to be a hypocrite and say I had one before it was cool. Grew it out during my apprenticeship to keep the sun off my face and never shaved again.

Are beards cool?
Bloody hipsters are taking over the country- well hipsters and Tinder.

Just turned 30
:D

I feel old, does that count? And yet I still get checked for ID at pubs, go figure.

I see that we currently have one person 'under 20', I'm glad to see that Corey remembered to vote.

Are beards cool?
Bloody hipsters are taking over the country- well hipsters and Tinder.

Just turned 30
:D
The 3 day growth type beards are ok.

Those stupid looking "Ned Kelly" beards are not cool.

I've noticed that these days it's almost impossible to get on the teev as "talent" such as models on ads etc unless you've got a beard....and/or a frickin tatt or 5.

The 3 day growth type beards are ok.

Those stupid looking "Ned Kelly" beards are not cool.

I've noticed that these days it's almost impossible to get on the teev as "talent" such as models on ads etc unless you've got a beard....and/or a frickin tatt or 5.

Don't understand the attraction, they look like something from the 19th century

Back