How to earn $60k for doing a few phone calls a few hours driving

The property wasnt listed for sale on internet.

I put it on the net thats my ad. I had inquiries, however felt that I would reno and keep.

lots of properties are not listed on the net which are bought cheap. they hit the net and sell for more.

Nope I had it listed for sale as it is, however decided to keep it.

Check RpData so you cant smell a rat. Address 25 Tycannah St.

Thankyou.
Nathan.

HI Nath

aren't you worried it might get burned down again? I guess insurance would cover that, but for me, I think i would be worrying about it too much!

well done for you!
k

Yep I actually had agent ring me when i was typing talk off ESP they have a buyer at full price. I said to exchange by no later then friday at 5pm or its renovated and its $140k.

Otherwise remove it.

Things on the net dont happen so fast out there.

Just settled on a batch of them recently there and they were for sale still when i settled. lol

True about the net moving slowly.

Ive seen ads for IPs that were sold when i was looking 4-5 months ago still listing them for sale.

Looking forward to seeing the finished photos ;)
Good project,I looked at that house myself,but to big and dirty for me :D

Yeh I was initally going to sell it burnt.

I bought it off market privately, and stuck on market then decided id find the time to reno it....

Will keep posted.

love your work - a bit of someone elses' time and a little bit of money to generate a bucket load of equity and a PE of 5!

good stuff.

Nah the guys have had to disappear off site a few times the gut out pics are a month ago and the new sheeting were from other day
they were gone for 2 weeks in between

Nathan,
That's why I am on all my reno,s personally.
No one else cares and that's the problem,
I work 7 days a week,sometimes 12 hours a day on mine,because every hour I work is a saving of hundreds.

I don't want to burst your bubble but even if you got 4 builders in there and all working like they care,it will still take longer than what you are saying.

Plaster is still a week off ,its gotta be taped and set,with two coats and in this weather,it is taking a longer time to dry now,especially in a closed up house,even by a professional,there is also cornice to fix,

There is a kitchen to be fitted and finished(2-3 days)
Doors hung,carpentry fit out,skirtings etc (2 -3 Days)
Bathroom,plumbing fit out,toilet,taps etc(2-3 days)
Tiling in wet areas (2-3 days laying and grout),
Waterproofing for floor under bath and shower (If any),
Floor coverings ( up to 2 days),
Painting by professional(5 days internal only)longer for amateurs,
Electrical fit out ,lights,power points etc(around 2 days)

And that doesn't include any work outside yet?
Painting, (5 days external)longer for amateurs.
There still needs to have verandah ceilings fitted,balustrade ?,
Locksmith ?
Windows fitted and framed.
Screens,security or fly?
Blinds /curtains ?
I,m sure I have forgotten some things but you get the drift?

Another thing I am thinking is what have you done to eliminate the smell of smoke and burnt timber? I always spray a coat of clear lacquer over the frames to hold that smell in and to give it a fresh paint smell.

Other than that,it a good project and as long as the boys work until it is finished and they aren't ripping you off in hours,you will do well.

Keep up the good work,;)

Thanks guys.

Painter, since the video the windows are in, plaster is set. They will work over weekend to make up for their disappearance...

I use to do renos but I have too much on to worry about the labour.

Kitchen and tiling will be done whilst the painter is spraying place inside and out.

The old damaged will be painted with a sealer paint.

Its all being done one colour with airless.

Carpet will be in next week. :)

This is a classic.

Last week he commented how great it is now he is upset?

Why the sudden change?

:)

I love when people try and bite at peoples feet.

Back