"How to get Real Estate Rich" by Fred Johnson

Hi All,
I have a copy of Fred Johnson's first book "How To Get Real Estate Rich" ...
A Guide to Profitable Real Estate Investment ... published by Rydges in the 1970's for sale or swap.This book is as relevant today as it was thirty odd years ago. One of my regrets in life is not applying some of the knowledge contained in this book until thirty odd years after first reading it. For you forumites who are building a reference libarary here is an opertunity to obtain this hard to get volume. For further details you can email me
[email protected] or message me on this forum :)
Kind regards
Hound Dog

A Great Read

This book is certainly a great read.
Noel Whittaker supplied me with a copy of the book years ago. Before i had advanced to jan Somers.
It is still in my library & i would not sell it.

A very motivational book for it's time. Back then there was hardly anything on the shelves to do with investing. Except the odd American book.

Gee Cee

Now I am really showing my age :eek:

;) Lucky I started investing at 4 years old ;)

Hi All,
Sunstone thanks for directing me to your previous post.This is a copy of the latest (and possibly the most relevant) book by Johnson and Johnson: The Wealth Power of Property. Here is a list of the other seven books as copied
from your previous post
"Previous Publications...

Previous books written and co-written by Fred Johnson on property and property investment.

Previous Publications

How To Get Real Estate Rich
More Riches From Real Estate
Increase Your Income Selling Real Estate

Books Co-written by Fred Johnson and Brendan Whiting

The Way Ahead To Property Wealth
The Way Ahead To Property Wealth in New Zealand
New Ways to Property Wealth
Riches From Real Estate

Associated Publications

The Real Estate Analyst
The Johnson Report
The D.F Johnson Report"

I am interested in obtaining a copy of "The Way Ahead to Property Wealth in New Zealand" if anyone out there has a spare one ... I am also chasing Jan's
first book "Manual for Residential Property Investers"
Thanks for the interest in my post
Regards
Hound Dog

Back